100+ pounds to lose and need some support...

Options

Replies

• joyin2016
    joyin2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy new year everyone. Have joined to get some support as I definitely have more than 100 pounds to lose. I'm too scared to weigh myself so even made a guess on the site sign-up.
  • misitaly1025
    misitaly1025 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    We are all on the same journey here so let's help motivate! Happy new year and new me/you!
  • joyin2016
    joyin2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well day one is going fine for me but getting on track isn't the challenge for me, it's staying there. Hoping with a real priority on good health (esp over work!) that I can do it this time.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    I am down 15kg so far, not been easy but I love my new me, got another 20kg to go. Always happy to support a fellow life changer, as that is what we do. This is not a diet but our journey to a new us.
  • jarvisrebecca
    jarvisrebecca Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi. I'm Rebecca and I'm wanting to lose 100 lbs too! I'm turning 28 this month and I want to be able to keep up better with my toddler. She'll be 2 in April so this would really help! Please add me
  • timetochangedave
    timetochangedave Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Dave here from Australia. :) Feel free to add me. My first goal is to get from 160kg to 130kg and see where I like to take it. I have been going for 6 weeks now and only loss 6kgs but that got to do with muscle growth. I changed my diet from take ways and soft drinks to healthy menu and a lot water.
    I need to move into the next stage of weight loss and do more cardio workouts to get fitness I need.
    Takes hard work to change.
  • ashleeeeanne
    ashleeeeanne Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well! Just checking in! :)
  • brookej8688
    brookej8688 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am on this journey alone at home, my fiancé does not want to exercise, or lose weight, or watch what he eats. In fact, he is drinking vodka and orange juice right now lol. I am always up to help motivate.. anyone can add me!!!
  • LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 105 lbs in a year and got about 50 more to go. Anyone can add me. You can look at my diary and also ask questions about some of the exercising and other strategies I've used. Also, if anyone would like to talk about motivation and how to have your head in the right place feel free to chat.
  • MrsB65
    MrsB65 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm down 105 so far since March 2015. I still have about 67 to go but, I will get there.
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and also looking to lose about 100 pounds and would love to join you! It'd be great to have some more support!
  • Cheers2aNewMe
    Cheers2aNewMe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! My name is Sara and I've got the daunting task of loosing over 100 lbs. Somehow in the last 10+ years it has slowly (but surely) snuck up and apparently is here to stay. I've having one heck of a time finding and keeping motivation though. I'm looking for tips, encouragement, motivation and a sense that i'm not alone in this long journey. Looking to me a few friends too :)
  • uclasteph
    uclasteph Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashlee... I just sent you a friend request. I also need to lose at least 100 lbs and could definitely use the motivation and support. I've had this app for a while on and off but I'm going to try to stay focused and use it. Lol if anyone else wants ... feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • cataperezr
    cataperezr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Cambridge727
    Cambridge727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I need to lose the hundred pounds and plus you can add me :)
  • Leonafstone
    Leonafstone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Ya'll. My name is Ashlee and I am a 25 year old female. Just looking for friends for motivation and support with similar goals or have taken the same journey that I am beginning. I have 100+ pounds to lose and I don't have much support at home. Anyone in this with me?

Hi Ashlee.My name is Leona and I will support you on your journey. I'm 49 and I finally made up my mind for a lifestyle change. I don't call it a diet because it has to be for the rest of my life.I need to lose 100+ pounds also. We can do this. Time to take back our bodies.
  • ashleeeeanne
    ashleeeeanne Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Just sent a request to all of you!!!
  • MichelleZabkiewicz
    Options
    Hello! I'm 23 and looking to lose about 115 pounds. I've tried plenty of diets and other things, but I'm looking to really make a difference in my habits and overall lifestyle. Any support would be awesome, please add me :)
  • amethystangelus
    amethystangelus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have 112 pounds to lose and doing it 10 pound goal at a time.
  • Smokey705
    Smokey705 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey Ya'll. My name is Ashlee and I am a 25 year old female. Just looking for friends for motivation and support with similar goals or have taken the same journey that I am beginning. I have 100+ pounds to lose and I don't have much support at home. Anyone in this with me?

Well I had 100 to lose when I started now I only have 40 left. Add me if u want.