insanity start june 20th!!

Options
thinking of doing this!! why am i so scared!! any takers?

Replies

• reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    hehe, cause it's so insane :)
    if I ever find mine in the boxes, I'm going to start it up.
    GOOD LUCK LADY!!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I wish I could join you :frown:. I'm just not there yet :laugh:. Enjoy!!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options

I would love to but dont know where to get it for cheap! lol
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Insanity is tough no doubt about it! But just worry about doing the best YOU can do and you'll be fine!

If you have any questions or just need a push, feel free to add me!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    the cheapest i have seen is amazon or ebay; i found a local seller that is selling it for 30$
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options

I would love to but dont know where to get it for cheap! lol

Beachbody has a thing set up where you can make payments of like $30 a month I think. That is always a option! I hate buying stuff off sites like Ebay. You don't know the condition of the item. (I am picky about that stuff myself) And you are not supporting the team that made the product. Which means less products down the road for us!
  • Marcus19
    Marcus19 Posts: 24
    Options
    You're going to love it!! It is tough, but stick with it. It's very fun and addicting!!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options

I will try it, just for you
  • velcrosykes
    Options
    hey, I'm in...... I was going to start on the 18 i know it says to start on a monday but I wanted to first to dau to be on the weekend so I could test it..... I got it for $55 i think online check ebay ad other shopping sites. :)
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options

I just bought it lastnight - can't wait for it to get here. I'm a little nervous myself, but, will just do my best. Then, I can also do a 2nd round and do better! I've been wanting to do it forever but always thought I wasn't anywhere near fit enough - I workout regularly, run, jillian michaels, lift, etc, - Figure there's only one way to find out if I CAN handle and only one way to get there if I can't! :) Best of luck to you!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options

Don't be scared!!!!!! I just completed my first 30 days of Insanity, and I was very impressed with my before and after pictures! it is so worth it! good luck! you got this!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am 30 days into Insanity, and I LOVE it!! It is tough, but I don't mind. I like pushing myself to my limits. The important thing, like someone else said is to make sure you go at your OWN pace. Don't burn yourself out the first week trying to keep up with the people in the video. Even the people in the video take breaks!

I was just telling my hubby today that I'm probably gonna do another round of Insanity after this one b/c I love my results so much. He compliments me ALL the time on how much my body has changed after just 30 days!!

I think you'll be able to do just fine. don't be scared! it's tough, but the end-result is totally worth it! :wink: You CAN do this!!!
  • acchickpea
    acchickpea Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Insanity Program mixed in with Elliptical... I LOVE IT! I sweat soooo much and Love it! Just dive in a do it! You'll say "This is Insane" throughout the whole session!
    I do have to say that I am not a big fan of the insanity abs so I substitute it with the P90x abs...
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Im in Im in!!!!!!!! Waiting on mine to get here now im so geeked up to start. Ill start 20 June as well :)
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    I did the Fit Test this morning! I hope everyone is still in :)
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 today...it is crazy insane but I love it! I did cardio recovery this morning...wasn't a fan of it but stuck with it. I can't wait for some pure cardio tomorrow!