Not done yet, but had to share

Options
2»

Replies

• kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Oh to have been able to hear that "F*** yeah!" It is what I plan on doing. Congrats!
  • serenitymcc
    serenitymcc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I found a full body shot of myself on my Google drive yesterday, so I had my husband take my picture last night so I could compare. I am still in awe. I can hardly believe that was actually me because in my mind, I think I always thought I was not that big. I now have over 380 days straight of logging on MFP and have some awesome running goals for this year (including a half marathon! Eeek!)
    While I technically have 38 lbs to my weight goal, I am no longer feeling controlled by the scale because I'm more motivated by my falling pant size (size 24W on the left, size 9/10 on the right - women's, juniors, misses, I have no clue) and fitness goals.
    2014's mantra was Start, 2015's was Move, 2016's is STRONGER. I am trying to be the change I want to see. I've got this, and you can, too!

5'4", 41 years old
    SW: 253+
    CW: 164

FB_IMG_1452139741080_zpstxxfhvzi.jpg

By the way, THANK YOU to everyone in the MFP community. These Success Stories have sustained me through my most difficult days and always encourage me. The Facebook group has been phenomenal and a key component in finding support, inspiration, and information. I'm so grateful!
  • helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing results :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!