FitBit syncing

Options
Feeling a little bit frustrated, I got a Fitbit for Christmas trying sync it with MFP but it won't show up on my exercise. Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• dlaroy
    dlaroy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yep! I have the charge HR and it doesn't show my excercise. Must be a setting but I don't know what it is.
  • bugdoo
    bugdoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here, I did find something the other day on Fitbit in regards to issues syncing to MFP that they had a backlog, around the 1st but you'd think they would be caught up by now
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I am not sure which is not syncing for both of you, but I will do my best to help. I also received the Charge HR for Christmas. The fitbit exercise sessions do not show up individually on your MFP exercise log, the exercise sessions show up on the Fitbit dashboard and any calories burned calculated by Fitbit that are not logged manually on MFP shows up as a Fitbit adjustment in your MFP exercise log. Are you not seeing the Fitbit adjustment on your MFP exercise diary?
  • SabrinaP0069
    SabrinaP0069 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It took me days to get it to connect but I finally did. My initial problem was that I still had my Pacer app connected. That has to be disconnected 1st. 2nd I had to log in and register my Fitbit on a computer. You will need your log in info to link to MFP. 3rd again from a computer sign in to MFP. From there connect to your Fitbit with your log in info in step 2. Then hit sync 10 effing times to get it to actually connect. DOES THAT HELP?
  • SabrinaP0069
    SabrinaP0069 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    DON'T FORGET YOUR BLUETOOTH HAS TO BE TURNED ON YOUR CELL
  • julieager75
    julieager75 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal had an article on their twitter page on 1/04/16 saying they are experiencing problems syncing with fitbit. The companies are working on it, but it is still an issue. I would say a lot of people got some new toys for Christmas and they weren't prepared for it. :) I haven't had a problem, but my husband just started using myfitnesspal and he can't get his to sync yet.
  • dlaroy
    dlaroy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The calories for the food I log on MFP is showing up on the Fitbit app but the steps and exercise aren't showing on the MFP. I checked my settings and have Fitbit as primary step counter, and Bluetooth is on. At this point I'm not worrying too much but defitinitely frustrating.