Hydroxycut gummies

Options
2»

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    The definitely work to make your wallet slimmer.
  • lippicker3000
    lippicker3000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I thought they tasted very weird, but that was years ago. And no, they didn't work. Good ol fashioned calories in and out works best.
  • KickboxFanatic
    KickboxFanatic Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    taracan25 wrote: »
    Ingredients
    Corn Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Water, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavors, Colors (Black Carrot Juice Concentrate, Purple Berry Concentrate), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Contains Carnauba Wax and/or Beeswax), Lo Han Fruit Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid.

Which of those ingredients is actually supposed to assist in weight loss?

The mythical one that you forgot to list. Duh :wink:

*forehead smack* Of course!
  • MaternalCopulator
    MaternalCopulator Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My kids love them!
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    That ingredient list is...amazing. I would never think that something with corn syrup as the first ingredient, or as an ingredient at all, would be a diet supplement or aid or whatever this kind of thing claims.

It lists like candy would.

• tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    That ingredient list is...amazing. I would never think that something with corn syrup as the first ingredient, or as an ingredient at all, would be a diet supplement or aid or whatever this kind of thing claims.

A really weird candy...
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

The first three ingredients are all forms of sugars/sweeteners. It would be hilarious to do a study measuring the correlation between people who fall for taking these (not directed at OP specifically - in general terms) with people who forward on "Sugar is the Devil" chain Facebook posts.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options

Butbutbut...it has coffee bean extract in it, and Dr. Oz says that will make the fat just melt off your body!

</sarcasm>
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

A really weird candy...

Yep lol.

But as one that reads labels, I never would have gotten past the first few ingredients of this before putting it back on the shelf. I have never looked at this kind of product so I am surprised.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Nope. May have a placebo affect for some people.
    Eat less calories than you burn=weight loss.
    There are no quick fixes or magic pills.
    Kind of a waste of money.
  • KickboxFanatic
    Options

The first three ingredients are all forms of sugars/sweeteners. It would be hilarious to do a study measuring the correlation between people who fall for taking these (not directed at OP specifically - in general terms) with people who forward on "Sugar is the Devil" chain Facebook posts.

I would help fund this study. Lol
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Ingredients
    Corn Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Water, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavors, Colors (Black Carrot Juice Concentrate, Purple Berry Concentrate), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Contains Carnauba Wax and/or Beeswax), Lo Han Fruit Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid.

Well obviously they're not gonna put "eye of newt" right there on the package. Surely, that's proprietary and protected under patent laws for magical potions...
  • tara_means_star
    Options

A really weird candy...

Yep lol.

But as one that reads labels, I never would have gotten past the first few ingredients of this before putting it back on the shelf. I have never looked at this kind of product so I am surprised.

lol I don't think I would have ever picked it up after hearing the horrible things that happened when they had the now banned ingredients in them. I know they are no longer allowed to put them in the product but...still. I tend to be a bit on the hypochondriac side and the idea of putting something in my body that might make my heart race and have negative long term effects would make me panic. Even if that ingredient is no longer in them, I'd probably still panic :lol:
  • KickboxFanatic
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Ingredients

Well obviously they're not gonna put "eye of newt" right there on the package. Surely, that's proprietary and protected under patent laws for magical potions...

Must be the Unicorn hair that makes it so expensive
  • tara_means_star
    Options
    Ingredients

It's the dragon heartstring.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Ingredients

Can I get that at Trader Joe's?
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hahhahahhahahh
  • tara_means_star
    Options
    Ingredients

Can I get that at Trader Joe's?

Yes but not until they get the new shipment in.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Are you going to take them for the rest of your life ?
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Are you going to take them for the rest of your life ?

Hope not. That's an expensive placebo to be taking forever.