Open Diary , 1200 kcal people???

Please can you add me if the above applies and you are looking for a new friend also with an open diary on 1200....? Im needing a bit of inspiration and motivation from fellow people like me!!!

Replies

• amber68rose556
    amber68rose556 Posts: 20 Member
    I'll add you :)
  • mynameisbobbielynn
    mynameisbobbielynn Posts: 24 Member
    You can add me too!
  • FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot
    FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot Posts: 102 Member
    Thanks Ladies :)
  • PiSquared
    PiSquared Posts: 148 Member
    I'm at 1200 calories as a starting point, but I eat back a good portion of my exercise calories. 1200 calories makes me really grumpy. I generally hit around 1400 - 1500 calories. My diary is open. Feel free to add me.
  • mlcollins89
    mlcollins89 Posts: 87 Member
    Diaries open! My diet isn't perfect, though. I really need to up my veg
  • dsadburrito
    dsadburrito Posts: 17 Member
    I'll add you and any other 1200ers feel free to add me as well!
  • Truecullers72
    Truecullers72 Posts: 38 Member
    Feel free to add me my
    Goal is about 1250
  • rhirvo
    rhirvo Posts: 162 Member
    Mine is open and I'm a 1200!
  • SarahChampagneX
    SarahChampagneX Posts: 4 Member
    I don't know how to get mine open? I'm new but trying it too. I lost 3 pounds in the first week.Yay!!!
  • PiSquared
    PiSquared Posts: 148 Member
    I don't know how to get mine open? I'm new but trying it too. I lost 3 pounds in the first week.Yay!!!

Click on Settings on the upper right part of the screen, just to the left of Log Out. Click on Diary Settings (it's about midway down the list). Toward the bottom of the page is a section labeled Diary Sharing. You can choose between private (only you), public (everyone), friends only (only people on your friends list), or locked with a key (only people with the password).
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    i refuse to starve myself (been there done that and was a cranky *kitten* b....). i follow the TDEE method and eat around1500 (with tdee you do not eat back exercise calories so its not that far off from 1200 and eating back)
  • tasch79
    tasch79 Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    edited January 2016
    i refuse to starve myself (been there done that and was a cranky *kitten* b....). i follow the TDEE method and eat around1500 (with tdee you do not eat back exercise calories so its not that far off from 1200 and eating back)

That isn't what she asked
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    To calorie warriors some females are actually small enough to warrant a 1200 calorie calorie intake. They just happen to be like 4"8
  • FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot
    ive lost a stone in 50 days with it, and i feel fine as anything! im 5"7!
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Wow- lots of 1,200 calorie people here. I couldn't do that if I tried.
  • FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot
    haha we are living off of DUST haha
  • FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot

I'm not starving myself.

My Fitness Pal recommended that amount.
  • multivenue
    multivenue Posts: 11 Member
    Add me!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited January 2016
    ive lost a stone in 50 days with it, and i feel fine as anything! im 5"7!

I'm not starving myself.

My Fitness Pal recommended that amount.

There are trade-offs for fast weight loss. 1200 (before exercise) is a DEFAULT that MFP assigns when a woman puts in an aggressive weekly goal. There are older, and very petite ladies that require lower calories. 5'7" & young....not so much.

I'm over 50 (5'5") I won't go as low as 1200 because I want to limit lean muscle loss. Fast weight loss (unless you are obese) doesn't reduce your body fat percentage as much as moderate paced weight loss does.