Cravings

Options
Everybody, I really need some sort of help. I am currently in college, and I eat a LOT because I'm embarrassed if my stomach growls in classes. I also just eat when I'm bored. So to shorten things a bit, I constantly eat and I feel as if there's no way to stop it. I'm 5'11 and I weigh 285. I just want to feel healthier.

Replies

• slowandsteady44
    slowandsteady44 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of tea or low cal hot chocolate like options which settles my stomach abit and helps me not to snack sometimes as im getting that oral fix, though without a huge amount of calories!
    I also try and go study or go gym if im bored, though that doesn't always work because I would much prefer to eat and its easier to sit around snacking.
    don't restrict yourself too much, try making healthier choices if you are going to eat?
    good luck :)
  • umayster
    umayster Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    What are you eating?
  • srujana_kanneganti
    srujana_kanneganti Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was this way in college too...my best advice is find another low cal vice. Tea became my best friend to replace my craving/eating urges.

Other tips are chew gum, or brush or mouthwash your teeth when you feel like boredom-eating.