I'm a guy with a big butt problem

Options
Hey everyone, so for my body I seem to keep most of the fat toward the butt and thighs and some on my stomach. I have skinnier wrists and calves and have a stocky mid section. I'm currently doing the 5x5 program to help gain strength and even out my body and burn the fat in my mid section. But my butt is top priority cuz I don't think it's normal for a guy to have a butt like me! So do I just simply do more cardio?

Replies

• agdharry
    agdharry Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    27ftpzdppgco.jpeg
    Pic still doesn't do it justice
  • Protranser
    Protranser Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    What kind of butt would you feel happiest with? Like, what butts are you comparing yours to that makes you feel yours is not normal?
  • revstar
    revstar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your butt is AMAZING. Wish mine looked like that.
  • clockworksailing
    clockworksailing Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Seems like a regular butt to me.
  • dumptyd
    dumptyd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looks pretty normal to me. But if you're still not sure, google Anterior Pelvis Tilt. It can be corrected with specific stretches.
  • lynn557
    lynn557 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looks fine to me :smile:
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    How much is muscle? I think it fits your physique and would just assume it's muscle. Only you or your trainer would know whether there's too much fat there filling it out, imho. It looks nice!

I think good glutes on guys who lift are important. It's not just us ladies who should be considering that ;)
  • erimethia_fekre
    erimethia_fekre Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I run to trim down my butt and thighs. I like weights too to help keep the muscle intact.

I know we're harder on ourselves than other but I must say, your butt is definitely not something to complain about ;) but again, I can understand where you're coming from
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    I like it.
    My SO has a soccer player and climber butt; muscular, high, round, and solid, thighs to match. Sexy as he||.
    Lift heavy and emphasize your assets.

Cheers, h.
  • Working2BLean
    Working2BLean Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Stuff leg deadlifts make the round firm mound.

Not sure if you want to replace something fluffy with something firm or just have some size reduction in mind

IMO most women don't go for the no-assed look!

Ha

Good luck with it.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    your bottom looks good, it doesnt look big
    does it stand out more to you when wearing gym type clothes?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Came in expecting your avi face with Kardashian butt. Kind of disappointed.

You're fine, really. Be happy you have something to keep your pants up. Keep up with your lifting and lose fat if needed but I wouldn't be worried about being too big.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options

Don't worry, as you age, it'll go away.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    That picture is not what I expected. I have seen some men that are true pears. That is not you. Just....carry on.
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice *kitten*!! Looks great to me! Really!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    That picture is not what I expected. I have seen some men that are true pears. That is not you. Just....carry on.

It was not all that it was cracked up to be.
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    you do not have a big butt.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I'm completely missing the problem. Also, my friend and I may have stalked a guy with a rather large behind through Sports Authority. She was drooling, and I was curious how much he could deadlift...
  • mrp56839
    mrp56839 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I see absolutely no problem with your tush. It's one of the better ones, actually. :)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    My name is DavPul and I too have a big butt problem

Y9X1sSo.jpg