• kevin_bvbfan
    kevin_bvbfan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Geekin time
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    ljo239 wrote: »
    I was just reading about new and continuing tv shows for 2016 and never realized how much I was not aware of. What does everyone watch and recommend? And what shows are overrated?

Watch Doctor Who, (The reboot, start with Season 1 Episode 1 "Rose" and never look back,) Daredevil (Netflix only,) and Jessica Jones. (Also Netflix exclusive.)
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... geek in some ways... ;-)
  • PMyrrh
    PMyrrh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im down for any and all friend requests, my feed is kinda boring atm. DnD and Video game geek for the most part. I am currently trying to switch from fat loss to muscle gain.
  • Erephyre
    Erephyre Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand* I think I fall in this category. ^_^
  • msantulli1229
    msantulli1229 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    More of a nerd than a geek (my friend and I told physics jokes until we cried yesterday... seriously) and I own (and wear) Darth Vader and r2d2 yoga pants... so I guess I cover geek as well.
  • msantulli1229
    msantulli1229 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    More of a nerd than a geek (my friend and I told physics jokes until we cried yesterday... seriously) and I own (and wear) Darth Vader and r2d2 yoga pants... so I guess I cover geek as well.

Feel free to add me!!! I'm looking to build my support circle with awesome people!!
  • Doit4theOMG
    Doit4theOMG Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    We can be geeks together :)