Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    a44d0613.jpg

Yay, I joined the 10 pound club!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    photo55-1.jpg

Stayed the same- could be worse!.... is it just me or does my left foot look a lil funky? lol

CONGRATS DEBBIE!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    mms_picture-6.jpg

144.0, lost .2 from last week. Hoping I can see a 3 in there next week...slowly but surely, right?

On a brighter note, I painted my toenails last night. Two little 3-year-olds also got all their nails painted also. That's a lot of nail painting. :smile:

ETA: Sorry, I've resized and I don't know how I can get it smaller...I did the same as I always do, I don't know why its so huge! Kim, I can send you the pic to show you the word is on it if you want.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Debbie, 2.4 lbs. is awesome....down 1.33%...WTG!!

Shannon, I can see it just fine, no need to resend...I hope you hit the 143's this week!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    0615110832-01.jpg

Made it to the 150's... next week i'm joining Debbie in the 10lbs lost club:wink:
    :flowerforyou: Congrats Debbie!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    P1020097-1.jpg

Kim

P1020098.jpg

Tamara

Gigantic photos...not worth resizing...HAGD
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Haha - well now my pic has change -to super freaking tiny! Oh, well - it's there. Weird things happening. Wait, didn't I hear something about a full moon lately? That's gotta be it.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I actually hit 172.4 this morning and snapped a blurry picture without the words.

Got back on the scale and got a very blurry 172.6 with the words. Then, I realized that it was going to internal memory and not the card.

So, back on the scale for 172.8. If this is very close, I will go back and try to find the cord to post the 172.4.

It exhausting!!!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Kim, that sucks. One day I got on the scale to check and when I got back on a few minutes later with the camera ready I was up 1 lb. I have no idea what happened, but it made me mad lol.

I'm definitely not the big winner this week, but that .5 lb advantage might just keep me in the game.

001-1.jpg
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Connie-6.jpg

I'm down 1.2 from last week. And even though last week was a gain, I'm even lower today than I was the week prior - the week before my gain! SUPER EXCITED! :bigsmile: :happy:

Connie
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Way to go Connie!! Great work!
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options

Thank you, Shannon. :flowerforyou: I've lost 42 lbs. since beginning MFP in January. My absolutely beautiful, sincere 8-year old daughter asks me just about every other day how much weight I've lost now... She and I have a "pinky promise" agreement that once I lose 50 lbs., we get to have a day at the spa together. Mani, pedi, facial, whatever the salon will allow a mommy and young daughter to do together, we're going to do it. It almost makes me cry every time she asks about my progress, though, because I know how much it means for her to go on the "date" we have planned. :sad: So the 50-lb. mark can't come soon enough. But man, oh man, does my precious daughter's face ever light up when I report to her that I've lost weight each week and how close I am to the big 5-0. It can't get any better than seeing her glowing smile. :heart: The date is going to be such a blast - just wish it'd get here NOW - especially for my daugher's sake....:frown:

Connie
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Connie that is the sweetest thing ever, and talk about motivation!!
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Awwww, that's so sweet. You will have to post pictures when you all go on your date.

Kasi, so happy for you breaking into the 150's!! Can't wait until I get there.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    That is really sweet Connie! Great motivation too.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Yay, I joined the 10 pound club!

Sorry I missed this Debbie - great job!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Awesome job with your weight loss Connie.... 42lbs since this January? That's less than 5 months! That is absolutely amazing! Your daughter is so sweet too... My daughter (15 years old) gets mad if I get out the calorie book or even a measuring cup for portioning cause she doesn't want me to get small enough to fit in her clothes:wink: Maybe I should make some sort of fun agreement with her too.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options

Thank you, Shannon. :flowerforyou: I've lost 42 lbs. since beginning MFP in January. My absolutely beautiful, sincere 8-year old daughter asks me just about every other day how much weight I've lost now... She and I have a "pinky promise" agreement that once I lose 50 lbs., we get to have a day at the spa together. Mani, pedi, facial, whatever the salon will allow a mommy and young daughter to do together, we're going to do it. It almost makes me cry every time she asks about my progress, though, because I know how much it means for her to go on the "date" we have planned. :sad: So the 50-lb. mark can't come soon enough. But man, oh man, does my precious daughter's face ever light up when I report to her that I've lost weight each week and how close I am to the big 5-0. It can't get any better than seeing her glowing smile. :heart: The date is going to be such a blast - just wish it'd get here NOW - especially for my daugher's sake....:frown:

Connie

It's the sweetest thing ever, cause Connie is the sweetest person ever!! That is very exciting and I'm soooooo excited about your loss!!!!! Way to go hun! I got your text ,but my phone is currently charging, but sounds like a great, fun deal. You're the bestest friend evaaaaaah. :flowerforyou:

I lost this week, however, I STILL cannot get out of the mean and nasty 170's. :sad: I actually am so close and worked SO SO SO SO SO hard for it this week. I saw 170.8 Sunday morning and worked very hard Monday and Tuesday to stay under cals, etc. Makes no sense to me why I didn't lose more. And I should be happy with a loss; however, I admit that I got off the scale, walked over to my bathroom counter, put my head down and cried my eyes out. I'm so sick of it. Especially since I saw the 160's a month or so ago. I know I'm losing reasonably well, but seeing it a month ago as a mean tease and then having to hit the 70's again and then go down slowly is really frustrating me. :noway: I even thought about throwing in the towel but Connie has been a good friend and added some motivation...a dt. dew bet. If I hit the 60's she owes me one (by next week). If I don't, I buy her one. Somehow, that little bet will hopefully make me work even harder (if that's even possible - LOL). I thought taking her up on her regular dew idea (original idea), but knowing my luck, a regular dew would throw me back in the 70's!! LMAO~~ :grumble:

Here's my weight!

secondchance1.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Maria, didn't you nearly kill yourself getting to the 160's??? Slow and steady is a better and healthier way of getting there!! I am totally with you on the 170's.

We've been at it together, remember??
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Oh Maria, that must be so frustrating. But just look how far you have come! Did you save a pair of "fat" pants? Go put them on and try running around the house and see if that doesn't cheer you up. :bigsmile: