Replies

• cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You can just sit around a lot
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I and my coworkers certainly enjoy the view if you walked into where I work.
  • agdharry
    agdharry Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your opinions and input guys. Like I said, the picture doesn't do it justice. I'm looking into the anterior pelvic tilt, as I'm sure that may help the issue since I do have a back problem. This *kitten* still fat though lol.
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Looks normal to me not the calipygian kardashian like monstrosity you seem to think you have are you sure you may not have be mistaken in the size ?
    I have a touch of body dysmorphia from being told i had a bug butt all thru childhood even when i was skinny and now i look back at my pictures and i am so angry because it really lowered my self esteem
    (This was back in the day when narrow skinny flat butts like Paris Hilton or Olivia newton john's were considered desirable for women )
    So OP dont think of yourself as having anterior pelvis or whatever rubbish someone else tells you there is a lot of internalised body dysmorphia on the forum and it is very tempting to agree with others when they give you a fake medical sounding diagnosis from one single picture you look healthy otherwise
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Big butt damn spell check
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I have a "bubble butt"...most guys have flat *kitten*...chicks tend to look at my *kitten* a lot and smile...I'd just roll with it if I were you.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    @agdharry I think you have a nice butt.
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options
    man-card.jpg
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Wow really!? I was expecting a big badonkadonk!! eye roll
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I'm very disappointed with the lack of puns in this thread.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

Your cracked comment was a little cheeky but there wasn't enough there for the rest of us to get behind
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    A. A big "man butt" is not a problem (at least, for me it isn't)
    B. OP- your butt is not that big (at least, for me it isn't)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »

Your cracked comment was a little cheeky but there wasn't enough there for the rest of us to get behind

Tush-é
  • AdrianChr92
    AdrianChr92 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Nice butt. No homo
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Chiruadr wrote: »
    Nice butt. No homo

:D
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    I like big butts. Yours is nice but not what I would call big. NFL players usually have big butts :p
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I like big butts. Yours is nice but not what I would call big. NFL players usually have big butts :p

Yaaassssssss ;)
  • myssjaxson
    myssjaxson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mess with it, that's a nice booty. Haha :wink:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    Wow really!? I was expecting a big badonkadonk!! eye roll

• agdharry
    agdharry Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    LOL what do you people expect? 2 massive beef mountains exploding off my backside and dragging on the ground? I guess everyone has a different opinion on what a big butt is. The puns got me geeking out though!! I'm just saying its larger and junkier than 98% of guys that I've seen (in person). I'm surprised no one has challenged me in a twerk off yet.... I'd say its about 50/50 muscle to fat. I'm thinking 10-15 min of cardio before my 5x5 workout each day will help