• jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Dude! You.Look.Amazing.
    Seriously!
  • DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Awesome work dude, and thank you for taking the time to post.......you are helping many people by helping motivate. Its stories like yours that helped fuel my fire a year ago.....and like you I still want to get leaner......Maybe 20lbs more fat loss.
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    MisterZ33 wrote: »
    OP, youre kidding youre in your 50s, right?

amazing!

LOL yeah I'll be 54 in May.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's been a tough road at some points, but the worst is behind me now. Maintaining and improving on what I have done should be a lil easier. Anyone can do this, it's just a matter of how bad you want/need it. I did this more for my family, as they need me and I couldn't let them down. I just happened to benefit from it in the process. So it was a win win all the way around.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    I also was going to mention the over 50 part...as a 50 YO myself, It inspires me to see others in my age group who have achieved success. Congratulations...your hard work as totally paid off!

I need to add cardio back into my routine, I've developed a fear of the cardio classes I was doing regularly. They kick my booty.
  • perpetualsharon
    perpetualsharon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I hope I look that good when I'm 54! ... well, the female version of looking that good.

Great job. You nailed it!
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Just a quick update, still goin strong. Down to around 200lbs now. Here's a couple current pics. Been a while since I've posted. Also into a 32" waist now.
    20151128_064139-1.jpg
    20151128_064153-1.jpg
    20151009_170949-1.jpg
  • ajkish4460
    ajkish4460 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You Look wonderful and you look so young! An amazing transformation to a better you with better health.
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • winn9524
    winn9524 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    great transformation man! Very motivating!!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Great job and dedication!
  • desert_mom
    desert_mom Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your update! So inspiring!
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    wow!! VERY inspirational!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Oh, la. Lovely. Great work!!
  • allunits
    allunits Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You look strong.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!