2»

Replies

• noni77
    noni77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Take care :heart:
  • Ready4Changes
    Options
    Best of luck to you. We are here cheering for you. Take care !
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Good luck in the future! Hopefully one day we'll see you again when you're healthy and happy in your body. It's th first step (admitting that you have a problem) that is the hardest, and I commend you for being so honest with us and yourself. Take care.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You my dear did the right thing in seeking help. I commend you for listening to your mother's concerns. I wish you the best with your recovery. Stay strong.
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    We're rooting for you! :flowerforyou:
  • ewtx1000
    ewtx1000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are lucky to have a supportive mum. I was glad to see you have a dietician to help you through this and are setting healthy goals. Your body needs the healthy food to keep your organs running. Best wishes to you and thank you for sharing your personal journey.:flowerforyou:
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    We aren't friends on here, but I just want to say you are very brave for posting this out there!!! Holding yourself accountable and taking these first steps make me feel confident you will get this under control. I suffered from ana/mia for YEARS and I am 'sober' since 2007 so it is hard, but IS POSSIBLE!!!

Best of luck and we are ALL cheering you on and supporting you :flowerforyou:
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Take care of yourself & follow your doctor's advice! Good luck
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wish you well!:flowerforyou:
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Best wishes for the future. Take care. x
  • Countrymade
    Countrymade Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You are doing what is right for you to get healthy. I am glad you saw your problem and are getting
    professional help for it and that you have your Mom to support you. Best of luck. God Bless.
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!! (((HUGS)))
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Wow. What an amazingly strong woman you are. Realizing you may have a problem and getting help for it is the hardest and biggest step. To have the insight that this may turn into something dangerous just shows how smart you are. I think that's a great idea for you, and if you ever have a question about heath or nutrition you know we are always here to help. Good luck with your treatment.
  • sd892310
    sd892310 Posts: 151
    Options
    We aren't friends on here, but i know exactly how you are feeling, as i have been told the same thing by my doctor now, i have been referred for counelling for BDD and have been told i need to increase calories and stop calorie counting so much because they feel im borderline ana.

You are taking the right steps here and it's good you have a supportive family (mine don't even no the extent to what i do). You are brave for sharing this and for getting the help, and i hope that i can do what you are doing one day and get rid of this constant obsession over every little thing that goes in my mouth.

I wish you the best of luck with this and am fully supporting you!! :smile:

Take care :flowerforyou:
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best and said a little prayer for you this morning. Take care of your health, that's number one. Pop in every now and then to say hello and let us know how you are doing.
  • tinareet
    tinareet Posts: 126
    Options
    ohhhh huni good luck I wish you all the strength and willpower. Its not easy recovering from any eating disorder, but I sure hope and believe you will do it. Take time out to love yourself, do something daily that you love, like painting, dancing, reading, painting your nails. You are beautiful! Please remember that everyday. xxx
  • hs100
    hs100 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you so much for all your support, I was genuinely really moved by some of the comments here. I really appreciate everyone being so supportive.

I've decided I'm not going to delete my account, just try to wean myself off. There may be some days where I want to document my food and I might give into it sometimes. Also I want to be able to let you guys know when/how I'm getting better :)

Thank you so much again, I almost cried reading the comments! (I'm such a typical emotional girl haha) You are all such sweet people :)
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best on this journey to health.