Fit bit

Options
Has anyone tried the fitbit? I want to get one, the price is so high though I wanna make sure it's worth the money.

Replies

• txlisafit2016
    txlisafit2016 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i love mine i got it for christmas
  • tomy2tone01
    tomy2tone01 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    love mine
  • jennygeurin
    jennygeurin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love mine also
  • CherryBerry0611
    CherryBerry0611 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I received one for Christmas. It's ok, I guess. It does count all your steps taken. Takes your HR, hours slept,and counts calories burned. I was disappointed with the calories burned. At waking up every morning(even on the nights not worn), it says I burned 400+ calories. And on days were I've been home all day and done pretty much nothing, it says I've burned about 2000calories. I do like that it tells you how many calories you burned during your workout. But I don't think it's worth $150. My friend bought a misfit for $50 and it has the same features. I just think that there's a lot of hype over the Fitbit, and it's not that special. Not a $150 special, anyway.
  • Itreadlightly
    Itreadlightly Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I also got one for Christmas and I love it. Since I began using it I am inspired to get my steps and miles in. Because of it I was also inspired to begin logging again and I lost the final lbs and am at my goal. The Fitbit jump stated my stalled commitment to being healthy. I am going to give them as birthday presents to my sedentary family members and see if that inspires them to get up and start moving.
  • KaliH310
    KaliH310 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have the FitBit HR Charge and I love it. It does everything I need it to do.

Look into the different models to see which one best suits your needs. :)
  • bubble_wrap0428
    bubble_wrap0428 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I like it and find it very useful.