Please Join Me For the Ride of My Life

Options
Just signed up today and looking forward to seeing some results. I'll need all the support and friends I can muster to eliminate old food habits, a food addiction and transition to a healthy body that has taken it's toll from so much abuse. I hope to remain positive and offer support to anyone who needs it. This looks like a great site for achieving weight loss goals and happy to be here. Won't you join me!:bigsmile:

Replies

• vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Very best of luck with your journey. This is a great site for support.
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I just started too! I'm wishing us both luck and support! Hope this site helps and encourages!
  • soundjunkie
    soundjunkie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply...this is a busy site. I already feel better and have hope. Thanks for sharing your stats.
  • soundjunkie
    soundjunkie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Beth - You Rock! Another music lover in the group in the first five minutes I join! If you want add me as a friend. I wish you the best as we both start this today. I'm really looking forward to working hard on this.
  • otranquility
    Options
    This side is very helpful! Good luck!
  • sarainpdx
    sarainpdx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is a great site. I love it so far! It's easy to use and the community is so supportive! I think a lot of success will happen by using this site as a tool towards any goal. What a good summer it's going to be with this start. :happy: ~Sara
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all the newbs! This site is pretty cool and good peeps round here!

If you want add me! I say all kinds of random crap and try to be as supportive as I can.... :smokin:
  • flutterby321
    flutterby321 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I just started too and I'm always here if you need me, but you can do this, you don't need anyone else. Always remember that :)