New-ish... Looking for friends!

Options
Hi, I'm Andrea! This isn't my first go around with MFP but hopefully the one that sticks. I'm trying to lose 30 pounds and find that with lots of friends I do much better! The support, the challenges, and seeing others' progress helps me a lot. Please add me as a friend or comment so that I can add you...lets do this together!

Replies

• richiedoucet
    richiedoucet Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    im new too! might as well start a circle haha! nice to meet you im Jeffrey or Jeff! I can be your friend if youd like i like to talk a lot so if you like chatting im up for it!
  • danicazoo12
    danicazoo12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Danica! Just getting back to using this awesome app. (I forgot how much I loved it.) Anyway, ill try to give some encouragement as you meet your goals! My goal is to lose a few pounds and get more fit and toned up.
  • wandererlust
    wandererlust Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks @richiedoucet !!
  • wandererlust
    Options
    Hi @JeffreyMG I talk a lot too, looks like the circle has begun!
  • wandererlust
    Options
    Hey @danicazoo12 a main goal of mine is to get toned too, just focusing on the weight a little first!

• Lancer97
    Lancer97 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm not new. I tried and failed in the past. This time I have the right frame of mind and I'm sure I'll be successful.

I have over 100 lbs to lose so I'll be here for a while. Add me if you'd like.
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey, I have lost 115lbs now maintaining
  • wandererlust
    Options
    That is incredible @Endless_Journey !!! Thank you so much for sticking around to help the rest of us!
  • danicazoo12
    Options
    Hey @danicazoo12 a main goal of mine is to get toned too, just focusing on the weight a little first!

I hear ya...so far I've been able to maintain motivation; instead of going hung ho on the workouts, I've found for me starting gradually has helped me integrate the positive change into my life without feeling overwhelmed and abandoning it altogether.
  • danicazoo12
    Options

I hear ya...so far I've been able to maintain motivation; instead of going hung ho on the workouts, I've found for me starting gradually has helped me integrate the positive change into my life without feeling overwhelmed and abandoning it altogether.

*gung*
  • danicazoo12
    Options

*gung*
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hey! This is my first week here and i'm really motivated ^^ I'm on here every day so add me ^^
  • wandererlust
    Options
    I've done the same thing with working out- focusing on getting my step goal met on my Fitbit and doing a squat challenge for the month. This weekend I start kickboxing once a week. It's helped me a lot to not feel totally whipped but building up more intensity.