Bikini Bound

Options
I am new and need some motivating friends on my site. This website is SO cool and easy to use! I love it and may be hooked on it more than the other boomin social network. I will dig around in topics/blogs when I have more time. Anyway, glad there's a place to go that is SO helpful in my journey to lose this junk in my trunk.

nevakwitz

Replies

• heathermrls
    Options
    welcome. this site is the best. you can add me if you like.
  • Keri_girl
    Keri_girl Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new here, less than a month, and I love it! This has been the easiest weight loss ever for me! Feel free to add me
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome...MFP has done great things for me....so has P90X!! Good luck with your fitness/weight loss goals. You may add me as motivational friend. :-)
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You will find lots of support and info here!
    Welcome and feel free to add me for support!
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    Welcome aboard. This place is a fantastic source of motivation filled with great people. Good luck on your journey!
  • r5dn
    r5dn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this site also..So easy to use. On my 3rd week. Still struggling with my food intake/weight loss. I have the exercise down. Just need to control my eating more. Have class reunion in July. Best of luck. We can all get through this together.
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Best of luck to you - I think it's great that you are here!

Wow - Grand Prairie :) I used to live off of Perrine Pl out near I20/360 lol - :sigh: I miss Texas :) Welcome to the site once again!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    welcome!! and good luck on your journey! :smile: friend request sent!