Mom of three needing support

Options
I've been off and on MFP for a few years. Since having my third child I realized that my biggest excuse for not being the best me, was myself. As hard as that was to swallow, I'm back on trying to lose the weight I've gained over the years, especially in the past year from our new addition to the family. I'm looking to connect with other mothers and positive people to give and receive support.

Replies

• bturnbull18
    bturnbull18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I'm a mother of 4 and never lost all the weight. I'm determined to lose at least 30 lbs so I'm with you on this!! I don't know how to add people yet bc I'm new at this but add me and we can do this together!!
  • monetfuge
    monetfuge Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You add people by clicking on picture then highlighted name , type in profile name, type a quick reference message and it sends a friend request. I'm a mother of 4. I have an open profile. On my status after you befriend me you will see my statuses and blogs I love to write. Heehee. o:)
    I feel your pain. I'm a mother of 4 and never lost all the weight. I'm determined to lose at least 30 lbs so I'm with you on this!! I don't know how to add people yet bc I'm new at this but add me and we can do this together!!

• nlmessen2
    nlmessen2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I only have one child and I feel your pain!!!!!! Hang in there! You can add me as a friend if you want! We can support each other.