Losing 90lbs, 24yo, GMT+2, for KIK group

Options
Looking to lose 90-100lbs, this is my 3rd week dieting, I lost 10lbs so far, looking for accountability buddies for the journey who will be there almost all the time to motivate and support each other, preferably around the same age, only add if you are willing to take the accountability group seriously and have KIK.

Replies

• KaleidoscopicMind
    KaleidoscopicMind Posts: 55 Member
    Options
  • KaleidoscopicMind
    Options
    I was thinking about creating a KIK group of about 4 or 5 people around the same age and weight goal, I am 100% it will make a difference in our journey, who is in?
  • TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm 25 and I started with 70 pounds to lose. I'm halfway done now, if that's ok!

My name is the same there as here.
  • alicialatte13
    alicialatte13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    21, and looking to loose around 100lbs. I'm just starting out and would love some new fitness friends.
  • KaleidoscopicMind
    Options
    added
  • KaleidoscopicMind
    Options
    Anyone else?
  • TakingBackForever
    Options
    It'll be fun!
  • Froxen
    Froxen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Froxacus
  • laurenbowen2904
    laurenbowen2904 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lauren, 29 from Cairns Australia- I'm looking to loose around 85 pounds. I'm would love to join your group but I'm not sure what KIK is. Totally understand if not doing KIK excludes me from the group. Wishing you all the best either way
  • pokerjohn15
    pokerjohn15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I could use all the support I can get. I also love to help. jsec16 is my name on KIK
  • TakingBackForever
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lauren, 29 from Cairns Australia- I'm looking to loose around 85 pounds. I'm would love to join your group but I'm not sure what KIK is. Totally understand if not doing KIK excludes me from the group. Wishing you all the best either way

Kik is an instant messaging app you can get on your phone. It's free to get.
  • amlasand
    amlasand Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm interested I'm 23 from US and looking to lose at least 50 lbs by next year. Also I'm back in school and working so it will be a challenge. My kik is drkallu if you want to add me! Good luck and hope we all meet our goals!
  • KaleidoscopicMind
    Options
    Pokerjohn how many pounds are you looking to lose?
  • caitlynwatson94
    caitlynwatson94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. Looking to lose 60 lbs. I need some motivation. And id love to help motivate someone else. My KIK is cwatson3621
  • raysmitty
    raysmitty Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am 28 yrs old... I have just started and have lost 10 lbs as well. I am 5'11" and I'd like to lose 90-110 lbs... Please add me as well. Looking for friends to help motivate!
  • TakingBackForever
    Options
    raysmitty wrote: »
    I am 28 yrs old... I have just started and have lost 10 lbs as well. I am 5'11" and I'd like to lose 90-110 lbs... Please add me as well. Looking for friends to help motivate!

Do you have a kik? We'd love to have you!
  • Rocnr
    Rocnr Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    my KIK is Rocnr
  • Run_DM
    Run_DM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Run dmc
    Thanks!