Typical breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I like to mix it up. Sometimes I'll have a bowl of cereal, sometimes oatmeal, sometimes a broccoli cheese omelette and some turkey sausage. Always, always tea though. <3
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Porridge/toast/protein pancakes if I have any/omelette with peanut butter.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    There's another thread just like this one that was on the front page all day...

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10311212/what-does-a-typical-breakfast-look-like-for-you/p1
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    My go to breakfast is an egg, 2 chicken sausage link, high fiber toast and coffee
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I generally have oatmeal, preferably steel cut, in some form with Greek yogurt and fruit. I will make up a mueseli or overnight oatmeal and add the yogurt and fruit in the morning. I was never a big breakfast eater but since I have diabetes it was recommended that I eat 5-6 small meals a day to maintain my blood glucose levels. I sometimes will have avocado toast, a bagel thin or mini bagel with cream cheese and strawberry, or an egg on toast or and English muffin. Usually the egg is on the weekend when I feel like cooking. I make up my week day breakfasts ahead of time and take it to work to have first thing.
  • ameeburkett
    ameeburkett Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    3 egg whites either scrambled fried or hard, with 65g cottage cheese, 6 triscuits and a v8 with tobasco and 6 green olives.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Porridge made with half water & half Soy Milk, with a teaspoon of local honey & fresh berries. Keeps me full till lunch time.