New Year. New Me. Any keto dieters?

Options
Each year I tell myself this is the year and fail. But this is gonna be the year. Looking for friends/support who are doing keto/low carb diet.
My name is Steph, I am 25 years old and currently living in Louisiana.

My stats
25/F/5'6" | CW 180 | GW 130 | 29% BF | Lightly active

* 1519 kcal Goal, a 22% deficit. (803 min, 1947 max)
* 20g Carbohydrates
* 80g Protein (77g min, 127g max)
* 124g Fat (45g min, 171g max)

Replies

• houseoftoes
    houseoftoes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started on the 4th and am loving this way of eating.

34/M/5'10

Started at 263.4 on the fourth and am right now 254 with 1.5% body fat gone. I'm doing a defect of I only eat when I'm hungry and as low as possible in carbs. When testing with the keto sticks I'm as dark as the color can get and drinking my fill of water. My goal is to lose 60 + pounds by summer and jump from a plane. Check out
    Keto-calculator.ankerl.com, you can add your macros and everything and it has a little graph at the bottom to show you a suggested future of body weight and body fat. Oh and if you haven't already checked out Pinterest do a search for Keto and there are tons and tons of easy recipes.
  • phste
    phste Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started on the 4th and am loving this way of eating.

34/M/5'10

Started at 263.4 on the fourth and am right now 254 with 1.5% body fat gone. I'm doing a defect of I only eat when I'm hungry and as low as possible in carbs. When testing with the keto sticks I'm as dark as the color can get and drinking my fill of water. My goal is to lose 60 + pounds by summer and jump from a plane. Check out
    Keto-calculator.ankerl.com, you can add your macros and everything and it has a little graph at the bottom to show you a suggested future of body weight and body fat. Oh and if you haven't already checked out Pinterest do a search for Keto and there are tons and tons of easy recipes.

I am currently on my 5th day of keto and I can't complain about eating bacon and steak! I haven't tried using a keto stick, are they worth the money? I actually used that site to get my info. I will be checking out Pinterest, I completely forgot that site is good with recipes