Who else is proud of themselves this week?? :)

Options
I didn't feel that this topic quite fit the "success stories" board s it's only a short term success, but who else did awesome this week and wants to brag??? :) It's okay to be proud of yourself! Especially when you worked hard to achieve it. I stuck to my calories every single day this week. I've lost 4 lbs so far, so 16 to go! I'm excited. I'm proud of myself for weight lifting 3 times this week, and walking every single day, even though I told myself weekends were optional. I feel very proud and powerful. I feel confident and strong. I want to remind myself of this feeling every time I start to give up. So motivate yourself!!! Progress is the best form of motivation IMO :)

Replies

• Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Meee! For the first time in my life i'm actually looking forward to weighing myself! I know i'm only starting but I already feel so much better and have more energy ^^
  • hookahbinx
    hookahbinx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me! I've lost 6 lbs this week!
  • holly745
    holly745 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's awesome guys!!! I agree with you Jetamu96, I just started about a week ago and I already am feeling so much better! It probably has more to do with me feeling proud of my determination than my actual weight loss but it feels so good that it motivates me to keep going! :) and hookahbinx, that is awesome! You must have worked so hard for that!
  • tandabuss
    tandabuss Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had a physical this week and lab tests showed I've lowered my triglycerides from June--from 182 to 137! I am thrilled. My total cholesterol is also down to 184! I wish I had more pounds loss to show for it, but at least I know my last year of intense exercise is paying off. (Now if only I can get my blood glucose to budget from 103).
  • hookahbinx
    hookahbinx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    holly745 wrote: »
    That's awesome guys!!! I agree with you Jetamu96, I just started about a week ago and I already am feeling so much better! It probably has more to do with me feeling proud of my determination than my actual weight loss but it feels so good that it motivates me to keep going! :) and hookahbinx, that is awesome! You must have worked so hard for that!

I did!
    I started nov 1st. I've lost 40 lbs total. I work hard for every lb lost. Eat smart and always try to move your butt ;)
  • HobbitMarley
    HobbitMarley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me! One week in and tracking daily. I'm down four pounds so far. Kudos to all of you as well!
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    No booze, stuck with the first phase of the program I'm on (two more days of detox, then I can have some cheese!), worked out 5x for 40 minutes or more, and lost 5lbs! Husband did the same, so I'm proud of him, too.
  • holly745
    Options
    tandabuss wrote: »
    I had a physical this week and lab tests showed I've lowered my triglycerides from June--from 182 to 137! I am thrilled. My total cholesterol is also down to 184! I wish I had more pounds loss to show for it, but at least I know my last year of intense exercise is paying off. (Now if only I can get my blood glucose to budget from 103).

That is amazing!!! And it's awesome that you are focusing on your health as well instead of just pounds lost, because our weight loss should always revolve around our health :) Good job!
  • holly745
    Options
    HobbitMarley, that's exactly what I've done! Congrats :) and MlleKelly, I wish I could get my husband to work out with me! He still looks great to me of course, but he's gained 20 lbs since we got married 2 months ago and I'm starting to worry about him :# I'll mention that some other women's husbands are doing it with them, and maybe he'll get more on board with it ;)
  • mrsloganlife
    mrsloganlife Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It was a great boosting week--I lost 3 pounds (over the last 2 weeks, but NYE was involved), upped my Fitbit step count, starting working out more and started Couch to 5k! Feeling very motivated!

And my husband is doing Couch to 5k with me--both of us had the post wedding gain but are now figuring out we need to be healthier (my husband gained a little bit where I gained a lot lucky dude ;) )
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for this passed week keeping my calorie goal and for working out and doing my cardio. I'm proud of myself.
  • 883xlsportster
    883xlsportster Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Been really sore this week but I managed to get my training completed.
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I had complete (L) knee replacement 4 months ago and I am now able to do modifactions on HipHopAbs workout. I'm looking forward to one day doing the workout without the modifcations.
  • bellkat31
    bellkat31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I had a awesome week have not weighed officially but the non scale victories are being felt. Truly amazing how much exercising can make you sleep and eat better
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I had an overeating of the last of the Christmas candy this week and slipped up a few days. But only gained a half pound, kept exercising and kept logging. This week was another learning week of how to handle slip ups and big time temptations. Life!
  • subs54
    subs54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started Yoga and went to 3 classes this week. I feel muscles I didn't know I had and it is a goid kind of pain!
  • saralthrash
    saralthrash Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym 4 days this week! Cardio and strength! I didn't feel like it but I did it anyway. My willpower isn't always very good so this was an achievement!
  • PrimalJillian
    PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    hookahbinx wrote: »
    Me! I've lost 6 lbs this week!

Me too!
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Lost -7.6 pounds this week :) yay!!!
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Started tracking this week, on Wednesday and did it every single day diligently. That was my micro goal. But I also worked out 3 times. Feeling stronger and motivated for it.