Over 150 lbs to lose! looking for support and new friends

Options
13»

Replies

• rosanna88_
    rosanna88_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    PCOS, very high inflammatory levels, fatty liver etc all as of 2015. I have ~130lbs to lose and could use all the motivation I can get!
  • finnickkitten
    finnickkitten Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 150 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me! Looking for some people to hold me accountable :)
  • bronmanuel
    bronmanuel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 200 lbs to lose. I have started going to the gym for about a half hour every day but I don't quite have the dieting down. Any tips would be appreciated!
  • firead
    firead Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Around 160 to lose here. I have PCOS, hypothyroid, depression, and anxiety, but am not really limited by those much other than struggling with energy levels at times and the weight being seemingly harder than normal to lose. I don't really follow a specific plan, just sticking pretty strictly to calories and trying for around 40-30-30% on macros (carbs, protein, fat) and eating more fresh, minimally processed, and home-cooked foods.
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm hoping to lose 100-150 pounds too. I struggle with depression and am an emotional eater. I've used MFP in the past and it's a great community. Anyone on the thread can feel free to add me. We can do this together! :)
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    About 120 to lose, love supporting and being supported. Agree with the lifestyle change. Happy to be added by anyone. We have got this!!