Looking for some similar friends - 100+ to lose

Options

Replies

• Veryana
    Veryana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have 120 pounds to lose, living in Finland :smiley: feel free to add me!
  • OpinionatedCyborg
    OpinionatedCyborg Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I need lose 100. At 299 and should be under 200. Just started a week ago, could use support. Feel free to add.
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Pick me! I need to lose about 110-130.
  • wilkie81
    wilkie81 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in NC. Looking for encouraging words and people to chat with on this journey also. Currently 270. Looking to be at 200 by end of year and I'm trying short term goals within my final to keep me motivated. Good luck
  • notsoskinnyfi
    notsoskinnyfi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, anyone feel free to add me too. I have 90lb+ to loose.
  • Adarah1981
    Adarah1981 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm IN NC. Looking to lose about 150 +/- . I stopped diligently tracking every meal (but still logging in daily) over the holidays but I'm back on track again.

Would love some friends that are on the same path as I am! Anyone and everyone please feel free to add me.

• Sassysareena
    Sassysareena Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Fellow Canadian here looking to lose 70+ pounds
  • threegirlsakm
    threegirlsakm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am Karen from the US, Ohio! Please add me as a friend! I need to get healthy and would love to lose 100 lbs but I'd be happy with 75 even! Tired of starting and then restarting dieting and I'm serious this time! I have to be!
  • FarewellBigGirl
    FarewellBigGirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I have 100+ pounds to lose. I began my weight loss journey on January 1, 2016. I use My Fitness Pal and Instagram to help me with my weight loss. I'm making small changes. No soda, no Fast food, and no fried foods! I'm eating healthy and doing small amounts of exercise. I lost about 6 pounds in the first week.

Feel free to add me. We can help each other during this weight loss journey.
  • AngelMommy13
    AngelMommy13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I am from the great ol state of Texas! :) I have about 150 lbs to lose. I am down 26 so far. Cutting out the junk and working on portion sizes and carb cycling which seems to really work for me.
  • archiv88
    archiv88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Same weight loss goal as you, also in my twenties. I'm from Montreal, QC. I'll send you a friend request! :)
    For anyone reading this, don't hesitate to add me as a friend! The more the merrier!
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm Meagan from Indiana in the U.S. I have 120+ lbs to lose, but I started at 150+ lbs needing to lose. Right now I'm unable to do exercise (I'm a few weeks post op.). I'm going a little stir crazy and would love to have new friends to do this weight loss thing with me.
  • cass519
    cass519 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Cassandra I live in Montreal and I am also in my twenty, looking to eat healthier and go on a weight loss journey :)
  • moonacre67
    moonacre67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from the London, UK. I have lost 100lbs by counting calories and walking for 1 and 1/2 hrs on a Sunday morning and aqua aerobics Sunday evening. This took me approx one year and have kept it off for 6 years now. I am now determined to get rid of another 98lbs to take me to my target weight by following the same strategy. I would love to make friends and happy to hear from those to keep motivation going.
  • charlotteah06
    charlotteah06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me please :) 26 down so far!!
  • ashiee2012
    ashiee2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat as you and would love to be friends on here. I've been looking for people to go on this journey with so I can have some sort of accountability. I'm from TX.
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello All, I'm a little late to join this party. I need accountability also.
    My name is Shari, I'll be 50 in a few weeks, and I live in Ohio. I need to lose about 105#

A couple of years ago I lost over 100# (about 50# from goal). I had some health issues and some very stressful events in my life and I have gained half of that back. I believe if I had had an accountability partner I would not have gained so much weight back.

Shari
  • tadeudz73
    tadeudz73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Ally, I'm 42, from the UK. Just got back on board and this feels like the millionth time I've been here but I'm sticking to this NO MATTER WHAT! I'm currently around 144kg (322lbs?) and I would love to be 75kg again. I've had a lot of health issues over the last five years. I'm determined to get my life back and shed this weight for good!

Feel free to add me. We're all in this together :smile:
  • whitt125
    whitt125 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi to all of you!

After years of wanting and trying to get motivated, I finally woke up on a random Wednesday, (January 20th) and just felt ready to begin my journey to become my best me. My SW is 223.4 and I'm only 5'2. Not sure exactly what my goal weight will be til I get there, but I believe I have close to 100 lbs to lose.

I would LOVE to have more motivating accountability friends, so any of you are welcome to add me. Let's do this ladies!
  • caednkat
    caednkat Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in North Carolina 35 years old and still at least 100 lbs to go to be at a healthy weight. I've already lost around 80 (depending on the day). Would love to add some more friends. :)