Replies

• G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome Progress you look great!
  • radragonfly
    radragonfly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Thanks for sharing your journey. It's helpful to people like me who struggled all their lives. Very inspiring!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Terrific loss, way to go!
  • ekoth_09
    ekoth_09 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
  • Mallybear2020
    Mallybear2020 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW! you're going to be so tiny!
  • marchmommy0311
    marchmommy0311 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great! I have pcos as well and am so glad you shared your story. I have confused myself
    So much about what eating plan to do Do you stay under a certain amt of
    Carbs or just go by calories? Thanks for sharing!!
  • jessasweightlossjourney
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! Your support means a lot! I wish I had time to reply to each of you individually but I'll try to get the ones who asked questions :smile:
    jaz007007 wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing! You look great and you are naturally beautiful. I love to see others progress on their long journeys. I started at 215 in September 2015 and am down to 193. I'm the same height and aspire to get down to whatever weight makes me healthy and feel good. I'm not focusing on the end number so I don't drive myself crazy!!! I wish you so much good health and positive thoughts to keep going!

Thank you! Congrats on your weight loss as well that is awesome! I think that's a good idea, throughout this whole thing I haven't really set a goal weight. I say I'd like to lose another 50 because that is what is recommended but I feel like I will know when I get there. I wish you good health and positive thoughts as well in your journey!

fidangul wrote: »
    You look fantastic. I started a day before you on the 4th, it made me smile that someone out there started a similar journey round about the same time. :)

Thanks! I just went to your page and wow it looks like you've done incredible in the last 8 months! Congratulations to you!
    Outstanding! Thanks for sharing your journey. It's helpful to people like me who struggled all their lives. Very inspiring!

Thank you and I'm glad to share, I have been overweight my entire life as well. If I can do it anyone can :-)
    Congratulations!! You look great! I have pcos as well and am so glad you shared your story. I have confused myself
    So much about what eating plan to do Do you stay under a certain amt of
    Carbs or just go by calories? Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you! Honestly, I just count calories and try to limit my carbs, I still eat bread and pasta etc but I eat smaller portions of it which I think is most important. Switching to whole grains versus white helps a lot too. I feel that eating everything in moderation and sensibly is the most beneficial because it's more realistic, where diets are usually temporary and harder to stick to. You can be very strict with diets and have a lot of success but I've been known to yo-yo immediately after getting off of them and never stuck to them long enough to lose more than 10-20 pounds at a time lol. There's nothing like a healthy lifestyle change. Calorie shifting has also helped me a lot, if you are stuck at plateau, switch the amount of calories you eat up by a couple hundred or so to keep your body guessing it should increase your metabolism and get your weight loss moving again. You can find more info about this on Google. I'm not an expert by any means this is just what has worked well for me. Hope this helps :-)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous! Keep feeling great about your accomplishments :mrgreen:
  • amandapierce0515
    amandapierce0515 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You look great!
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • sparrish531
    sparrish531 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!
  • Barroness1987
    Barroness1987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. Your hard work has definitely paid off!
  • KyHymon14
    KyHymon14 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • 2kidsandatrip
    2kidsandatrip Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... Great job!!! Thank you for being an inspiration today!
  • urnewbuddee
    urnewbuddee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! You and I are built similarly and are around the same height (I'm 5'3"). I'm starting at 234 lbs and want to get down to around 130 lbs ultimately. You're really an inspiration! Can I add you as a friend on here possibly?
  • ashleybreanna13
    ashleybreanna13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    DAAAYYYUUUUMMM Girl! NICE!
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • charlenelynch
    charlenelynch Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up, you can do it :)
    I started in May 2015 as well, I weighed 210. I'm now 135lbs. My goal is 125. If you need advice to beat the 70's and dreaded 60's just message me. I remember them well..
  • whatnadineloves
    whatnadineloves Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. I have PCOS and my starting weight a few days ago was 212lbs. I had up and downs over the last years, but last year my health declined and I am now putting my health above everything else. Looking forward to see your future progress.

Nadine
  • speedygonzales32
    speedygonzales32 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty! Great job!!!
    Jess, would you be my friend here?
    I started May 2015 with 228 lbs and I am now at 154. My goal is the same as yours between 130-135. Ideally I would like to be there by the one year anniversary.
    We have a simliar body build also maybe we could help each other in terms of what exercises helpfor certain stubborn areas :-))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!