It Works products

Options
2»

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    yeh the wraps or weight loss stuff are bunk.

but i will say their hair skin and nails supplement i really DO like and for me, ive had good hair growth using it.

but its not a magic fat burning make me thin now pill ;)
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement, debrakgoogins. I am at my heaviest. And had been feeling a little depressed, so i guess i was looking for that 1 little miracle. But, when it is all said and done, hard work and common sense is what will win the day.

HALLELUJAH. ...welcome.
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement, debrakgoogins. I am at my heaviest. And had been feeling a little depressed, so i guess i was looking for that 1 little miracle. But, when it is all said and done, hard work and common sense is what will win the day.

Love this attitude! You'll do great, I promise. The folks here will help you out with almost any questions you have. Just keep coming back and stick to the basics :smile:
  • ljcreekmore
    ljcreekmore Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. send me a FR if anyone would like to.
  • boegeholda
    boegeholda Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    As a biologist - I love this thread. The MFP community is always great with these kinds of posts! I love the de-bunking of miracle cures while at the same time being supportive of someone's weight loss journey. The internet doesn't have to be a terrible place! And ljcreekmore - you're definitely not alone in your weight loss struggle, and you're for sure not the only one who wants to believe in a miracle pill for fat loss! I'm really happy that you're taking the advice given here. I just had the obesity talk with my doctor, so I am also having a bit of weight related depression, but I'm taking it out at the gym and even more determined to make healthy food choices!
  • LuckyAndi
    LuckyAndi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I tried to sell It Works last year but couldn't bring myself to lie to people. I tried the weight loss products, but didn't see any results. I will say the hair, skin, and nails worked great for my boyfriend's nails, and I liked the exfoliating serum, but that's it. I gave up on them in August and rejoined MFP. I've lost 18lbs with MFP. I lost 100s of dollars with It Works.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    __Wolf__ wrote: »
    I also just looked up their website and it just seems like a giant MLM scam much like Beachbody or Amway

Ding ding ding
    We have a winner! !!!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

YOU CAN DO IT! !!!!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. A lot of us spent a lot of time, effort and energy looking for that miracle that would help us lose the weight. I know I did. There is no magic. We eat too much, we gain weight, we eat at a caloric deficit and we lose. I don't know, I think its kinda great that this is all it takes to lose weight.
  • ljcreekmore
    ljcreekmore Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I do have to say, drink the It Works greens mix, has helped with my energy level. i know once i shed some weight and get into the exercise i habit, i wont need it. i didnt need it before. but for now, by the time i get home, exercise, shower, eat, and spend time with the family, it is 9-10-11 before i get to bed. Then i have to be back up at 4 to get ready for work. I was always tired in the mornings even with my coffee. drinking the greens has taken away that tiredness. i canceled my order for the fat fighter formula last night!!!!! :)