Well, here I am again! 60lbs to lose, seeking new friends for mutual motivation — love OPEN diaries!

Options
FitMizz
FitMizz Posts: 32 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi y'all! I've been on and off, active and inactive, on MFP for a number of years. I've been through a few very tough trials since winter 2012, and my weight (although it felt like the least of my troubles) has only added to the stress. So now that I'm feeling much better emotionally, I'm ready for the diet and exercise to match! I'm a 25-year-old woman, working in book publishing in Toronto. I'm 5'7, about 205lbs (gah!), and I'm excited to get going and stick to the journey this time - longterm changes, not expecting to shed pounds super quickly! I would love for any and all of you MFPers to add me as a friend, and I'll for sure add you back! Many of my old friends are now inactive, and I'd love to meet some new people and help to motivate one another.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. I'd love to see what other people are using as fuel, so if you keep an open diary, I'd love love to be friends!!

Replies

• brandonjcrist809
    brandonjcrist809 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose 45. Wasn't very motivated myself until I started feeling better I found out it helps when I eat healthier.
  • FitMizz
    Options
    I'm looking to loose 45. Wasn't very motivated myself until I started feeling better I found out it helps when I eat healthier.

Definitely! I've been on the healthy train for a few weeks and it's been improving my mood so much. Lots of energy that I never used to have too. :)
  • xickel
    xickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP! I'm quite new here and would like to find more friends who can give and take encouragement and support! Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you Please feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey. :)
  • FitMizz
    Options
    xickel wrote: »
    Welcome back to MFP! I'm quite new here and would like to find more friends who can give and take encouragement and support! Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!

Perfect! We've got this!
  • FitMizz
    Options
    Welcome to you Please feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey. :)

Thank you! Will do :)
  • Ginny218
    Ginny218 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    logged 104 days lost 17 lbs- going slow - see if i can help
  • FitMizz
    Options
    Ginny218 wrote: »
    logged 104 days lost 17 lbs- going slow - see if i can help

That's fantastic! Doesn't slow slow-going to me :-).
  • HarsimranLitt
    HarsimranLitt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Been active on and off for a few years now, but this time I'm here to stay! Lol lets do this :)
  • FitMizz
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Been active on and off for a few years now, but this time I'm here to stay! Lol lets do this :)

Haha, I feel that struggle! :-) we've got this!
  • motivccess
    motivccess Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Op is a cutie B)
  • FitMizz
    Options
    motivccess wrote: »
    Op is a cutie B)

Why thank you :)
  • smashingsuccess
    smashingsuccess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30 lb by april
  • anthonynaylor
    anthonynaylor Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck 8)
  • nsfd27
    nsfd27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    On the journey with you all....if you would like to make the journey together, please feel free to add me.
  • FitMizz
    Options
    I want to lose 30 lb by april

You can do it!
  • FitMizz
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck 8)

Thank you!! :)
  • FitMizz
    Options
    nsfd27 wrote: »
    On the journey with you all....if you would like to make the journey together, please feel free to add me.

Cheers :)