Options
2»

Replies

• psnow9127
    psnow9127 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
    username: psnow9127
    7 week goal: 15 lbs, I have a wedding to go to!
    I'd like to join because I'm not really a joiner and I want to push myself physically as well as mentally and become more social and It's always nice to have others on the same path.
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    1. photorific
    2. 7 week weight loss goal: 15#
    3. Why you'd like to join the Diamonddolls. Looks like it'll be a fun group, and I'm always about [friendly] competition. :bigsmile:
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Marianne/mfkfoster
    7 week weight loss goal 15 pounds
    I need some people to kick my butt because I've been slacking off in the exercise catagory!:blushing:
  • Gourdmama
    Gourdmama Posts: 8
    Options
    My name is Roxie alias Gourdmama
    7 week goal is 25 pounds
    I really need a challange to make me get rid of this fat!
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    I'd like to join!

My name is Victoria--username: Peruminicana86

I'd like to lose 14lbs in 7weeks.

This challenge sounds like it has the motivation and support I need to help me lose weight. I think being paired up with a buddy would motivate me to work out more often.
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My name is Leah, user-name: leahdanbury

I'd like to lose 15lbs in 7 weeks

I think this challenge will be great for me because I'm very competitive and this will be an extra motivation to achieve my weight loss goals!
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    Okay we've got all the members we can handle! Thank you everyone!
  • TiffTerry
    TiffTerry Posts: 31
    Options
    My name is Tiffany and my username is TiffTerry

I would like to lose 20lbs in 7 weeks

I have tried and tried! I made it to 10lbs away from my goal and gained it all back :( I need someone to hold me accountable and to help me get past the excuses. I am tired of feeling like this and I want to be better.
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    My name is Tiffany and my username is TiffTerry

I would like to lose 20lbs in 7 weeks

I have tried and tried! I made it to 10lbs away from my goal and gained it all back :( I need someone to hold me accountable and to help me get past the excuses. I am tired of feeling like this and I want to be better.

I'm sorry, we just filled the group! We're not accepting any new members, but check with the other team, DiamondsintheRough! We're competing against then, but it's mostly the same thing.
  • beccaboo315
    Options
    hi :)

Becca - beccaboo315

id like to lose 35 lbs in 7 weeks.

i need to prove to myself that i can overcome anything...
    INCLUDING MY WEIGHT !!
  • SarahKaz07
    SarahKaz07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    what if you don't have a buddy? Can you still sign up
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    My name is Evelyn user name ewhitis would like to lose 25 lbs in 7 weeks. Would like to join 'cause I REALLY love a good challenge and I think it will make me work that much harder :bigsmile:
  • hopelyss
    hopelyss Posts: 145
    Options
    Not sure if you're full or not but I would like to join if you are still accepting more!

Name: Hope
    Username: Hopelyss
    7 week goal is to drop at least 14 pounds.
    I want to join the Diamond Challenge because I need the motivation! I'm new to MFP and need to join up with other members, get to know them, and have someone to rejoice in my challenges and successes with me.
  • Jenifus
    Jenifus Posts: 1
    Options
    Jen username: Jenifus
    I want to lose 20 - 25 lbs in 7 weeks
    I want to join the diamond challenge because i dont have anyone to work out with and i have no will power over myself when i decide to sit around instead of work out. And i have a problem with food.... i cant stop eating it! ( especially sweets ugh! ) I also really want to make new friends :)
  • Gourdmama
    Gourdmama Posts: 8
    Options
    Where do I find my buddy and my team? Also when is first weigh in?
  • Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
  • Crazy_Girl13
    Options
    1. Jenn/Unecorn69

2. I would like to lose 15 pounds in 7 weeks

3. Would like to join as I am just staring and am looking for motivation and to be accountable.

Thanks