Workout routines

Options
tru82
tru82 Posts: 35 Member
edited January 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi my name is Tonya and looking to see if anyone is willing to help guide me with some routines. Please add me if you would like to help support and motivate each other :)

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I loved insanity and p90x3
  • tru82
    Options
    I've heard those are really great, I might have to check it out. Thank you! :)
  • richmond2410
    richmond2410 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing HITT for Women. It is a book by Sean Bartram.
    It has lots of great workouts and exercise descriptions and pictures. It is perfect if you are short on time.
    I find the HITT training very effective for me and I can do it anywhere (home/hotel/gym), so I cant make excuses. It has provided me with some new stretches and body weight exercises that changed up my routines. Good luck.
  • tru82
    Options
    Thank you so much! I feel like what I am doing is no longer showing results and trying to change it up. Thank you for taking the time to give me ideas. :)
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender on you tube has so much variety and its free
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Second fitnessblender. Their videos are all on youtube but they also have their own site where you an easily search for exactly what you're looking for (high/low impact, beginner, no equipment, cardio, strength, flexibility, length, calorie estimate etc).
  • tru82
    Options
    Thank you :) I'll check that out