In desperate need of kick a.. friends, 50+lbs to loose the only thing I want to add are friends!

Options
Hi everyone, I need to keep the spirit high and the weight low, so the only thing I want to see adding is high spirited people in my life.
I hope to "gain" hahaha friends from all over the world to peek in your life, while focusing on our goals.
Here is to start a peek in my life: two weeks ago I visited Morocco and we (my cute son and I) stayed over in the Atlas mountains, in the desert!!!
Bye for now, love from Holland
bk4podxyggnf.jpg

Replies

• laney4088
    laney4088 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I would be happy to help as I need it too. I am looking to lose 70lbs and need any encouragement that I can find. Please add me to your friend list, and good luck!
  • apv83
    apv83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Working to rid of 50lbs.
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I've lost 50, working on the next/last 50.
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    50 odd to lose, feel free to add me :smile:
  • Odilerubia
    Odilerubia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is my first day on MFP and I feel so welcomed! It makes like the only thing there is to lose is the pounds, since I cant lose face :#
  • cjscott2
    cjscott2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on losing 50+ pounds too! Let's be motivational friends :)
  • AshleyKay85Middleton
    Options
    Feel free to add me. with 50+ pounds to lose as well. Friends are great for motivation and support.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I need to lose 40!!!
  • Rosie5151
    Rosie5151 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too . And anyone else also. I have been here for a while. I had a good run of logging and then one day of lapse and I lost it and sadly I lost my gusto to get rid of this fat on my body. I've lost 76 lbs and staled greatly. My own fault. I hate to exercise . I hate it. Can't lie about it. So now I'm up almost 15 lbs... today I have started to log again.... and sadly I lost all my MFP friends in the process of being an *kitten*.
    So if anyone would like to do this together and can show support * I can* and love to give shout outs... please add me!
    I'm quite shy at first but as I get to know you I'll come along!
    Thanks!
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! Let's motivate each other!
  • khotch1
    khotch1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Everyone can please add me. I am always encouraging and consistent!
  • ChelleBelle1
    ChelleBelle1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have 70+ to lose. Let's encourage and motivate each other.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. Looking to lose close to 100 pounds. I could use some help and support too!
  • jscoachwife
    jscoachwife Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me to your friends. I have 100 lbs. to lose. Anyone else can feel free to add me as well. The more friends = the more encouragement!
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 60-70 lbs, please add me looking for new friends also!
  • DiviturLabimur
    DiviturLabimur Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    fell free to add me.
  • irishkate7
    irishkate7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm looking to lose 30-40 pounds! Need motivation from others!!!
  • Fit_Takes_Time
    Fit_Takes_Time Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 100 pounds to lose and am definitely looking to gain some friends along the way.
  • itschelseabells
    itschelseabells Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am looking for motivational people to help and support me! I have 100lbs to go!

Hope to hear from you! :smiley:
  • truelight_photo_craig
    Options
    Anyone who wants can add me. I've been on this path for 4+ years, have lost over 110 pounds, and no longer take injectable insulin for my type 2 diabetes. I log daily with an open diary, workout 5-6 days a week, and love to help and encourage my friends. Send a brief message with your friend request!