I would like to purchase a HRM

Options
Hi guys,
I'm on the market for a HRM. I would like a nice HRM that doesnt have many flaws and it's not too expensive. I've seen a couple topics about HRM but havent seen one that most people recommend as a better one. Im looking for one is pretty accurate when it comes to calories burned, and can be used in the water whether its the beach or pool, distance isnt very important aspect because I normally just use my phone for that and seems to work well. I've also heard Polars are good but didnt know how others compare. I have heard mixed emotions about the Nike+ so just kind of wanted to get some inputs from everyone. Thanks!

Replies

• Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT7 and love it! It seems to be really accurate and it is waterproof if you don't push the buttons underwater. I paid about $80 for it on Amazon. My 2 cents worth.
  • jimenez4
    jimenez4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info!!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Love the idea of the FT7 - if you can get it for 80 that's what I'd go with too - I paid nearly 80 for my FT4 and looking locally (Des Moines) the FT7 was like 125 or so...
    The FT4 is great - the only diff between the two is the FT7 keeps a longer log of exercise burns, and it can be hooked up to a computer to download the data...

but the FT7 is looking cool
  • maggie4097
    maggie4097 Posts: 156
    Options
    bump