Mobile APP for Iphone - not working

Options
I have used this app for a few years with no problems. Now I can not either log in like yesterday at all as it stated "unable to connect to server" or like today its just offline and no matter what I do I can not get it to work. I have force quite the app, I have switched off and on the cellular on my phone, I have shut down my phone, Tried connecting to wifi at work and it doesn't work. What the HELL IS UP WITH THIS APP LATELY! I would HATE TO PAY FOR THE PREMIUM SERVICE! OUCH

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Working fine for me. A little glitchy last night connecting to server but sorts itself out eventually. No problems today at all.
  • minniestar55
    minniestar55 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm getting problem with not updating with server on my iPhone , but app on iPad working ok.
  • simplycidalia
    simplycidalia Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Not working great for me either. Service is spotty.
  • cassieknights951
    cassieknights951 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't connecting in iPhone either #annoying
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    anrdroid is fine.
  • Moriarek
    Moriarek Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    iPhone app is a bit buggy - 90% of times I get "Can't connect to the server, data saved localy", but it actually does connect and upload data. For last 2 years I thought it was my old iPhone 4 problem, but last year I switched to iPhone 6 and it's still a problem. Besides I need to manually "kill" the app to make it work poperly. Besides I don't complain, most of the "service interuptions" accidents are also followed by web service fails, so it's not so bad.
  • gracepost123
    gracepost123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mines been dumb too. :( so annoying.