Focus T25 Group

Hi, I just started Focus T25 yesterday and love it. Wondering if there is anyone out there that just started this as well and would like to join a group and keep each other motivated and share success stories

Replies

• protransservices
    protransservices Posts: 1 Member
    I am doing it as a hybrid with body beast . I like it. Have you ever monitored how many calories you burned per workout?
  • FITM0M30
    FITM0M30 Posts: 75 Member
    My great rate monitor says about 250 cal depending on which video I am doing. I also have to say I am doing the motified "easy" version since I am still healing from an injury.
  • EbonyGlitter
    EbonyGlitter Posts: 19 Member
    I'm doing t25 for the third time. It's only the first week and I'm feeling stronger!
  • Nurse89Nicole
    Nurse89Nicole Posts: 11 Member
    Hi there, I started Monday as well and am SO SORE. But I feel like it's a doable program. My last beachbody attempt was P90X3 and I just didn't love it enough to stick with it then. Feel free to add me!

Best!
    Nicole
  • ClimbingZack
    ClimbingZack Posts: 35 Member
    FT25 veteran here. Need to get back on it, but I LOVED it. I went from 184 to 164 in about 3 months and was in the best shape of my life. Eating right is of course more than half the battle, but it's a good battle to be in! Keep on your grind!
  • chure
    chure Posts: 2 Member
    I also started T25 on Monday, was pretty sore the last few days. I'm also am trying a better diet, which I'm pleasantly surprised how good 'healthly' food is tasting...

I'd be open to joining a group to aid in motivation after the initial momentum starts to slow
  • ri091296
    ri091296 Posts: 25 Member
    I started on Monday too! I need to lose about 50 lbs.. can't wait!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    How is T25 going for everyone? I started today. I started it last year and did well, but didn't complete the program. I am so out of shape that I could barely keep up with the modified version this morning. Tell me it gets easier, lol. I am eating healthy and plan on completing T25 several times, need to lose about 100 lbs.
  • grattracey91
    grattracey91 Posts: 15 Member
    What is T25 wanted to start running but just can't motivate myself
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    T25 is a Beach Body Shaun T program that is continuous high impact exercise for 25 minutes. Couchto5k is a good running program, I did that a few years ago.

As far as T25, I am into round 3 for me, have lost around 70lbs (started at 262). I'm thinking about buying Gamma this time, and I really want to do Cize!
  • ri091296
    tjames30 wrote: »
    How is T25 going for everyone? I started today. I started it last year and did well, but didn't complete the program. I am so out of shape that I could barely keep up with the modified version this morning. Tell me it gets easier, lol. I am eating healthy and plan on completing T25 several times, need to lose about 100 lbs.

I just finished my first week. I'm still doing the modified version, and it has gotten slightly easier. . I noticed that I do better if I work out before eating dinner, rather than after (I feel slugish otherwise.)
    Just keep your body moving, even if you have to slow down.
    As far as soreness goes, the second morning was the worst. I'm still a little sore from the pushups on the third day. But after the ab workout I felt my abdominal muscles really working. .. it's been a long time since I even felt anything going on in that region. So that was a big motivator.
    One last tip:
    I noticed i get more pumped if i play my favorite workout music real loud, rather than listening to the stuff the video plays in the background..
    Good luck!
  • ri091296
    T25 is a Beach Body Shaun T program that is continuous high impact exercise for 25 minutes. Couchto5k is a good running program, I did that a few years ago.

As far as T25, I am into round 3 for me, have lost around 70lbs (started at 262). I'm thinking about buying Gamma this time, and I really want to do Cize!

I want to try Cize too! Let me know what you think, if you get it.
  • dollbushie
    dollbushie Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, started T25 after it sitting at the house for a year. Looking to lose a hundred pounds. Looking for support and encouragement to complete my my first alpha program. :)
  • nick_87_
    nick_87_ Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I've just started t25 yesterday , I could do with joining a group for some extra motivation
  • ri091296
    Hi guys! Yesterday was the first day that I actually felt sore. (Whole body was sore! ) This is my second week, can't wait to keep seeing results. I lost 7 lbs. the first week! Only 56 lbs to go! :#
  • ri091296
    Ok guys so i created a new group for us, any one is welcome to join! Search for: *Focus T25 Newbie*
  • ibuado86
    ibuado86 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! Just started T25 today! I had done it in the past and lost 20lbs unfortunately I didn't keep it up and started eating unhealthy and gained it all back
  • LilSunflowerIsis
    LilSunflowerIsis Posts: 37 Member
    Hi! I am on my second week of T25. Total Body Circuit kicked my butt this morning. Has a support group been started yet?
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Third week for me. I am really enjoying it!
  • charleykayesmom
    charleykayesmom Posts: 92 Member
    ri091296 wrote: »

I want to try Cize too! Let me know what you think, if you get it.

CIZE IS SO AMAZING TOO!! I am getting certified to teach it this weekend!!!!! If you love to dance, this workout program is perfect for burning tons of calories and it's super fun!!!