PICTURES! Down 181lbs!!! You can do it! Get like me!

Options
12346»

Replies

• ashleybreanna13
    ashleybreanna13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    STUNNING!
  • asyk805
    asyk805 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just looking at your smile one can tell your are so much more comfortable with yourself now. What an inspiration.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic accomplishment! Congrats.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Wonderful job!
  • Cheryl7777
    Cheryl7777 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Oh you give me hope even at my age. Thank you so much for posting your success story.
  • aaaamcclellan
    aaaamcclellan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!! What an inspiration!!! Thank you for the motivation to keep going!!
  • Adylia16
    Adylia16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is such an amazing change and an inspiration. I have just started and need to lose 70kg! Just seeing this shows that it is possible. Thank you so much for this, be proud!
  • Motivatedin20131969
    Options
    You are a true inspiration!!
  • losingweight1981
    losingweight1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    vwagar wrote: »
    4h9uygr3j3q9.jpeg
    f8fxjwpb9x1z.jpeg
    wyirc2pb8kr2.png
    dwanfh28ocz6.jpeg
    bj58ycxuuhee.jpeg
    3a25w1w6iwur.jpeg
    ilpzrcphfa3q.jpeg
    mwdssn5pkvfo.jpeg
    Ok so if you guys are anything like me than you like to eat! I eat more than ever! I added lots of protein & veggies into my diet & move @ least 30 min a day! I think it's about creating a habit that you can stick to daily! Don't do too much or you will not be able to stick to this! I walk or ride an exercise bike... If I'm feeling really motivated I can ride or walk for an hour! Trust me you will start to feel amazing once you take out the fast & fried food that makes you feel sluggish and tired! Try new foods that you never thought you would like! Try them not once but twice and you will see your taste will change! I've been able to keep this lifestyle up bc I feel so great! I never used to weigh myself ( this is a must bc you have to be aware and have a goal)... I log my food every day! 660 streak guys! Please give this gift to yourself for the new year & beyond! I went from 350lbs to 169lbs... Goal weight 158lbs ( maybe more to play with) I believe in you! The feeling of self love & control that has come over me is something I wish I could wrap up and give to all of you, but it's a gift that you can only give to yourself! God bless & my fitness pal is the secret weapon you need!

Omg you look fantastic,, after reading this and seeing the change in you i am so inspired,, can I ask what meals you ate,, did you cut out chocs completely,, sorry if you have already answer this I haven't read all the replies!! And well done!!! Congratulations!!! I hope that will b me in a years time!!!
  • aaaamcclellan
    aaaamcclellan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! You are such an inspiration!!
  • chris5602
    chris5602 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation when I really needed it. You are very inspirational.
  • GoBucksGo34
    GoBucksGo34 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Your daughter looks like Steph Curry's daughter in that one pic of you holding her by the water. I wish I could add a pic but idk how.
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! Well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!