P90X3 anyone?!

Options
I started P90X3 today and would like some more friends on here for encouragement! Add me!

Replies

• workoutjunky1
    workoutjunky1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just started too.
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm only half way through P90X
  • Gr84cstr
    Gr84cstr Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just started P90X3 with half marathon training mixed in. This will be my second time doing P90X3.
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I did it for a couple months last summer and just started back up last week. How did last week go for everyone?
  • Gr84cstr
    Options
    Ran/walked three miles yesterday, just in time to beat the rain and gusty winds. Today is supposed to be P90X3 yoga and Ab ripper X. I will confess right now, I do not enjoy yoga at all, but I will do my best to muddle through this. Winds outside are howling at 40mph and the wind chill is 14'F, so I doubt I will do anything outside today.
  • dleivis87
    dleivis87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am doing p90x for the second time. I just added u. Good luck !!
  • ReneeLauthers
    ReneeLauthers Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow! Add me please!
  • carlypi314
    Options
    Gr84cstr wrote: »
    Ran/walked three miles yesterday, just in time to beat the rain and gusty winds. Today is supposed to be P90X3 yoga and Ab ripper X. I will confess right now, I do not enjoy yoga at all, but I will do my best to muddle through this. Winds outside are howling at 40mph and the wind chill is 14'F, so I doubt I will do anything outside today.

How did Yoga go yesterday?

Starting tomorrow! Add me please!

Good luck today! :)
  • ReneeLauthers
    ReneeLauthers Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Gr84cstr
    Options
    carlypie84 wrote: »
    How did Yoga go yesterday?

Hahaha, I bundled up and went for a 4-mile walk instead. I know, I know, I NEED to learn to like yoga, but there is logic in my madness. There is a tendon in my elbow that is inflamed and I am trying to rest it so it can fully recover. This is why I am doing the LEAN version of P90X3.... less weights and more aerobics. I knew Yoga would require a lot of stuff on my hands and knees, so I thought it best to rest the elbow and do something else instead.
  • carlypi314
    Options
    Gr84cstr wrote: »
    Hahaha, I bundled up and went for a 4-mile walk instead. I know, I know, I NEED to learn to like yoga, but there is logic in my madness. There is a tendon in my elbow that is inflamed and I am trying to rest it so it can fully recover. This is why I am doing the LEAN version of P90X3.... less weights and more aerobics. I knew Yoga would require a lot of stuff on my hands and knees, so I thought it best to rest the elbow and do something else instead.

Good to rest your elbow and at least you replaced it with something else. I had Yoga today, but I like Yoga day :)
    Hoping tomorrow's Challenge goes better than last week. My time off from working out didn't do me any favors. Feels like I'm starting from scratch with the pull ups/chin ups.