any other short people out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    5"1. Fiancé is 6"3 lol! Try why is it vie lost so much but haven't gone down a pants size? Any problems there for others?
    Same as me! Its funny trying to kiss him when hes standing up!

It took a while before I noticed my pant size had gone down. Shirts are pretty much the same as I am a chesty person, but I went down a bra size when I went to the Lingerie store on the weekend! The lady had said I wasn't the size I told her and when she measured, well it enough I was down! Whoo Hoo for finding better bras!

Atleast with being short pants will fit the length no matter what, Just grab some scissors!
  • mousemgr2
    mousemgr2 Posts: 3
    Options
    I always tell my doctor that I am just short for my weight. :-)
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Us fun sized people do not have as much room to spread that 5 lbs as compared to the taller people. :)
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11''. At my heaviest I was 252 lbs!! I was bigger around than i was tall!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I always tell my doctor that I am just short for my weight. :-)

That is awesome!
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    5 foot and im all that!!!
  • gmkimby
    gmkimby Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm might be 5'0, but my personality is 6'5!!! Big ups to the petite people!!!!
  • cursedcristy
    cursedcristy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im 5''3!!
  • beastlye
    beastlye Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm might be 5'0, but my personality is 6'5!!! Big ups to the petite people!!!!

Love it! I'm 5' 0" too, but I never feel short until I see myself next to others in photos :)
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Well Ive said I was 5'4" for yrs But Im shrinking as I age lol..... Im only 5'3"
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Barely 5'2" but I am not short. I am vertically challanged. lol:laugh:
  • VELVET2688
    VELVET2688 Posts: 40
    Options
    I went to Doc yesterday and they weight you and ask your height... I told her I was 6'2" ......she laughted and said , "try again"...I said ok...i"m 5'4" ...then I told her that I had pure lead shoes on, and they weight at least 50lbs each and she needed to deduct that from the weight... hey! ya gotta' try !!!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm short for a guy... 5'7".... all the guys tower over me at the gym... I see it as an advantage lifting weights, I don't have to move the weight around as far... but on the flip side, i'm left in the dust on the treadmill with my hamster wheel strides!!!
  • Omicron
    Omicron Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4'' on a good day, okay really 5' 3 3/4" but I'm gonna take the extra 1/4 inch anyway. :tongue: I've always been the shortest in my family and have gotten used to everying being taller than me. Unfortunately it looks like my daughter is going to be taller than me too, at 10 she can already wear my shoes. Gahhh! Dating a tall guy (6' 4") is nice since he can reach all the stuff in the tall cabinets. :laugh:
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". It sux. Give me 4 inches and I'd prolly look skinny!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I used to be 5'3" but I've probably shrunk with old age and menopause. :laugh: :tongue:
  • becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    5'2 here...Ive lost 27 pounds. Gone down a shirt size :happy: But still at the same pants size :grumble:
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and every pound shows!:sad: