New Year, New Look!

Options
jensauce
jensauce Posts: 150 Member
so, like most people, I gained a little weight over the holidays (about five pounds), but i'm back to my normal eating habits so I'm sure that I will be able to lose those five pounds relatively quickly.

in other news, I just changed my hair from blonde to very dark brown (almost black)! this is a relatively big change, since I've been blonde for the last several years...has anyone else made any "big" changes to start off the New Year?

old jen (me and my mom; I'm on the right):
m11zlgvfqllb.jpg

current jen:
ee1unxi18eax.jpg

Replies

• simon0000
    simon0000 Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    ;) looking good
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Not exactly a start to the new year as it just happened today, but a friend of mine introduced me to a stylist-friend of hers who was more than happy to give me a new hairdo to match my current weight (see profile pic), which is way cuter than my old style (see my newsfeed if possible).
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    damn you're hot :*
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I'm dying my hair black
  • jensauce
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    Not exactly a start to the new year as it just happened today, but a friend of mine introduced me to a stylist-friend of hers who was more than happy to give me a new hairdo to match my current weight (see profile pic), which is way cuter than my old style (see my newsfeed if possible).

Very cute! I love the new look :)
  • jensauce
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    damn you're hot :*

Hahaha thanks! <3
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Super cute the darker hair suits you
  • jensauce
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I'm dying my hair black

Post pics when you do it!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    jensauce wrote: »
    zcb94 wrote: »

Very cute! I love the new look :)
    Thank you! My friend's friend reassured me that it's supposed to get prettier as it grows, but it's not bad considering that my hair was a total rat's nest when i got sick last year. I had to make a hasty decision to chop off 90% of my God-given locks. Therefore, it got very uneven and, frankly, not presentable. Granted, my head is not exactly über-pretty now, but I believe I'll keep this style for a while!
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Love the hair colour change!!
    I've started incorporating running into my exercise. I'll be moving in a few months, so I'm downsizing all things! And been trying to budget, and plan better so instead of doing many small things, I have a few big things to look forward to. I'm going on a ski trip in a few month (first time going skiing), going to my first out of town music festival (shambhala) & just registered for my first triathlon. & after 5 years of not having a vehicle- I now do! =D
  • jensauce
    Options
    Love the hair colour change!!
    I've started incorporating running into my exercise. I'll be moving in a few months, so I'm downsizing all things! And been trying to budget, and plan better so instead of doing many small things, I have a few big things to look forward to. I'm going on a ski trip in a few month (first time going skiing), going to my first out of town music festival (shambhala) & just registered for my first triathlon. & after 5 years of not having a vehicle- I now do! =D

Wow lots of positives, I love it. 2016 is going to be your year! Oh and you will love skiing!! It's a blast. :)