summer pact

Options
hey there :) so one of my friends and I made a pact to get healthy over the summer. not just to "diet" or "lose weight" but to actually completely change our eating habits and live a healthier life. she hasn't really had time to do this with me, so I really like this site, because it helps me keep track of what I'm eating, how much I exercise, everything I need!! anyone care to join the pact with me? ;)

Replies

• bermequeen
    bermequeen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join your pact, I need someone to hold me accountable. I do great and then fall of, I just want to stay on this time.
  • Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great thing! Count me in :flowerforyou:
  • davidrt
    davidrt Posts: 162
    Options
    its much easier to do if you dont do it alone, you do have to change you life, im in with you, we can all use a little more help
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I think it's hard to find fitness buddies simply because life can be so hectic. I have a workout partner that I joined a gym for that I haven't seen in weeks. I mean come on. My husband isn't super supportive either. He has always remained in pretty good shape and his attitude is if you want to lose weight stop telling me about it and do it, aaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Since the beginning of June I've really been pretty good about exercise, but I constantly struggle with my diet.
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    yeah I think it will help me having other people to talk to cause right now I'm trying to do this by myself and it can feel lonely sometimes being the only person in the house working out or counting calories Lol
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    im in
  • Keri_girl
    Keri_girl Posts: 44
    Options
    yeah I think it will help me having other people to talk to cause right now I'm trying to do this by myself and it can feel lonely sometimes being the only person in the house working out or counting calories Lol

When you are here you are never alone! We ar eal here to help and support each other which is what I love about this site!
  • paigele
    paigele Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I agree that community is where it becomes fulfilling, as much if not more than the external change in appearance that we get. There is something terrific about sharing common goals and struggles.
    My specific summer goal is to be so in tune with my body that I recognize when enough is enough. That goes for exercise, sleep and diet. I want to learn to read what my body is saying to me. Of course I wouldn't be upset with a few more extra pounds being shed but really I want to become health wise.
    So I hope to learn from others here and accomplish that.
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    I'm in!
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    I'd just like to say I really like your shoes. =)
  • riouxha
    riouxha Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to be held accountable. Add me as a friend everyone, and keep me on my toes!
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    I'd just like to say I really like your shoes. =)

thank you very much
  • bermequeen
    bermequeen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Are there any challenges that we need to keep up with in this group? I have been doing really well the last few days...I've only been doing this for a couple of days....YAY!!!!

8536082.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • aLatz13
    aLatz13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm in & feel free to add me