Back to the drawing board

Options
After a lifetime of struggling to control my weight I am 50lbs overweight again. So, here I am setting it right again and I am looking for buddies to have fun and stay positive during the journey!

Replies

• RaeAllenJade
    RaeAllenJade Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey!!
  • briggsykim
    briggsykim Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You too
  • glortard
    glortard Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Best of luck
  • b00b00123
    b00b00123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same boat too. I have tried everything and have been successful but then gained more than I have lost. So I'm hoping to find inspiration here and hope this is the last time I struggle with weight loss as I intend to take it slowly and not look for quick fixes. Good luck!
  • briggsykim
    Options
    Yup, I'm focused on doing what I know works for me and not getting discouraged.
  • bthao7
    bthao7 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Stay positive. All about willpower!
  • briggsykim
    Options
    It is
  • _JustNate_
    _JustNate_ Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you got this!
  • Ogopogo
    Ogopogo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There are a lot of us fighting the same battle - it helps to have friends on here who motivate. Feel free to add me.
  • lobelia15
    lobelia15 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I put on a lot of weight in the last 10 years. Now I am 40 and I want to be a new woman
  • briggsykim
    Options
    bthao7 wrote: »
    Stay positive. All about willpower!
    _JustNate_ wrote: »
    you got this!

Thanks so much!
  • briggsykim
    Options
    lobelia15 wrote: »
    I put on a lot of weight in the last 10 years. Now I am 40 and I want to be a new woman
    I am 43 and really want to be at my best too
  • marija09
    marija09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I had lost the same amount of weight but had gained back a bit. Regardless, you look beautiful in the photo :)
  • briggsykim
    Options
    marija09 wrote: »
    Good luck!! I had lost the same amount of weight but had gained back a bit. Regardless, you look beautiful in the photo :)
    That photo is my inspiration to get back into shape. That was taken 5 years ago and I will get back there
  • marija09
    marija09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    omg! I saw your profile and I can't believe it, I SWEAR you look more like 23 than 43 years old. you look so beautiful, regardless of the extra weight. good luck!!
  • briggsykim
    Options
    marija09 wrote: »
    omg! I saw your profile and I can't believe it, I SWEAR you look more like 23 than 43 years old. you look so beautiful, regardless of the extra weight. good luck!!

That was taken 5 years ago . Lol It's my goal again
  • verlaine01
    verlaine01 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi briggsykim, in the same boat. Hopefully we can find support and motivation within this community. :)
  • briggsykim
    Options
    verlaine01 wrote: »
    Hi briggsykim, in the same boat. Hopefully we can find support and motivation within this community. :)

Add me