5'7 young adult 165 pound ladies??

Options
Hey! I am looking for some women that are kind of in the same range as me to help motivate me or provide me with good meal options to keep me full. I recently got married and have gained 15 pounds since! I want to lose about 20 pounds by June. Looking for others that are in similar situations!

Replies

• lunarmotions
    lunarmotions Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm around 5'8 and weigh the same as you! I used to weight a whole lot less, about 140, and felt great! I've been out of shape since then and have gained it all back and then some. I have a very similar goal of losing 20 pounds as well, too, so feel free to add me and we can totally motivate each other. :)
  • erinc5
    erinc5 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and currently 172. I also got recently married (back in April 2015). Looking to lose about 30 more lbs by August because I will be a bridesmaid for a friend. Don't know if I will hit the full 30 lbs lost by then, but I hope to be a lot closer. I lost about 20 lbs for my wedding and I also have gained a lot of it back now. I just started up last week!
  • charliedog20
    charliedog20 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'6" and about 165 too. I'm also looking to lose about 20 lbs. but hoping to do so by mid-April. I would be interested in your group so please feel free to add me!
  • charliedog20
    charliedog20 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Oh, and FYI, I am female, "Charlie" is the name of my former dog. LOL!
  • dulxecita17
    dulxecita17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6, 27 years old,and at 174 lbs, I want to be down about 30 pounds
  • ahyun2000
    ahyun2000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi i am 5'5" and about 165lbs. i can get to 155 relatively easily, but have not been under 150 in almost 10 years! ideally i would want to be 135, but i will be happy at 145. feel free to add me! lets do this together.
  • MBM82284
    MBM82284 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am 5'7" and weigh 152 pounds, I started at 157. I am 31 and got married in May 2015, I have since gained 30 pounds. My goal is to lose another 22 pounds by the beginning of summer.
  • nicolebreereyn95
    nicolebreereyn95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and a half, and I weigh 156. About 7 months ago I weighed 125. I have my wedding in November. But I'd love to lose all that I've gained quickly. My fiance doesn't mind it and doesn't speak negatively about it. But I want to show him he's worth losing the weight over and be back on his arm for him to show off. As I have been very self conscious seen the gaining of weight. I could really use the motivation, I've never had to diet before in my life (age & metabolism are catching up to me) so this has been very very difficult for me.
  • marissam08
    marissam08 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 161 pounds I was 140 before getting pregnant with my last baby now 7 months,it's been extremely difficult to loose all weight gain (2 previous pregnancies I was able to go to my weight in just a couple of months) I just start 1 1/2 weeks ago already lost 3 pounds, I would like to loose at least 20 if I can't go down to 130 will be even better! Good luck everyone!
  • jb06592
    jb06592 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and a half, and I weigh 156. About 7 months ago I weighed 125. I have my wedding in November. But I'd love to lose all that I've gained quickly. My fiance doesn't mind it and doesn't speak negatively about it. But I want to show him he's worth losing the weight over and be back on his arm for him to show off. As I have been very self conscious seen the gaining of weight. I could really use the motivation, I've never had to diet before in my life (age & metabolism are catching up to me) so this has been very very difficult for me.

I can totally understand! My husband is very supportive of my weight loss goals, but it's just so weird to feel this way because I've never had trouble with gaining weight. I suppose it's a part of being an adult :)

• Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, 158 or so. Goal weight is 130.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    marissam08 wrote: »
    I'm 5'6 161 pounds I was 140 before getting pregnant with my last baby now 7 months,it's been extremely difficult to loose all weight gain (2 previous pregnancies I was able to go to my weight in just a couple of months) I just start 1 1/2 weeks ago already lost 3 pounds, I would like to loose at least 20 if I can't go down to 130 will be even better! Good luck everyone!

I was 137 before I had my son. But I won't blame him for my pregancy weight gain, as I only gained 25 lbs with him. I just never lost more than 15 lbs after I had him because of my love of food, lol.
  • hotelsix
    hotelsix Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I am 5'7" I started at 185 and am currently 152 with a goal weight of 130. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    ahyun2000 wrote: »
    hi i am 5'5" and about 165lbs. i can get to 155 relatively easily, but have not been under 150 in almost 10 years! ideally i would want to be 135, but i will be happy at 145. feel free to add me! lets do this together.

Same! :)
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    5'8" and currently 155. I got up to 182 (gasp) but have lost 27 pounds. I'd like to get around 140 and then continue to work on increasing muscle mass and decreasing fat.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't fit the "young adult" part, but I feel like I do if that counts. :):):)
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    5'8" and 160 currently. If anyone wants to add me feel free to. :) I'm not logging anything other than my workouts, but I don't skimp on food. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • BevD117
    BevD117 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'7" and typically have weighed 170. But gained 10lbs over the last three months. I'm working on losing the 10lbs, plus another 20lbs by Memorial Day! We can all achieve our goals...With commitment, perseverance and a dedication to looking and feeling great, in just a few short months! Let's keep each other motivated!!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and at goal at 160, having dropped over 50lbs

It's about body composition not just scale weight

I'm not young though

But my body is
  • tusfitness
    tusfitness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me in, I would love to be back to 120 lbs, 45 lbs to go