Pregnant monitoring calories

Options
el_121
el_121 Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm 4 months pregnant with my second child. I put on 3 stone with my first child and I don't want to go down that route again. Anyone else pregnant on here and how did you work out your calorie intake? Thanks

Replies

• edack72
    edack72 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You should talk to your OB I know for our patients who are pregnant and concerned about weight gain we refer them to a nutritionist and most of the time hey find it extremely helpful
  • johngraceofyhwh
    johngraceofyhwh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi,

I'm clueless on how to help with your problem but my wife is also pregnant with our first child. if you get any advice or already know some things that could help her stay healthy please let me know.

thanks
  • amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    edack72 wrote: »
    You should talk to your OB I know for our patients who are pregnant and concerned about weight gain we refer them to a nutritionist and most of the time hey find it extremely helpful

^^^ THIS^^^
  • KetoMamaLife
    KetoMamaLife Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm also pregnant and now that I'm not throwing up all the time my only focus is to eat healthy and workout, instead of focusing on actual # of calories:) I'm just starting today again so you're welcome to friend me!
  • kdcomstock89
    kdcomstock89 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant I set my goal as "maintain weight" then I would add daily pregnancy as a food. 1st trimester gives you 100 extra calories, 2nd gives you 300 and 3rd gives you 400.