50+ lbs to lose!

Options
Who wants to join me on my journey? I have 55 lbs left to lose and looking for people who are on a similar kind of journey. :)

Replies

• blueirish22
    blueirish22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've got 56 lbs to lose, and honestly, I'm not sure how I'm going to accomplish this. It's a little overwhelming, you know?
  • Jesikuh094
    Jesikuh094 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Who wants to join me on my journey? I have 55 lbs left to lose and looking for people who are on a similar kind of journey. :)

I am currently trying to lose 50 pounds so I am right there with you!
  • DoubleTheLove
    DoubleTheLove Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've got 56 lbs to lose, and honestly, I'm not sure how I'm going to accomplish this. It's a little overwhelming, you know?

I will add you as a friend and we can motivate each other. :) It is overwhelming at times but just remember every little bit the scale goes down it will add up to a larger number in the long run.

Jesikuh094 wrote: »
    I am currently trying to lose 50 pounds so I am right there with you!

Will send you a friend request! :)

• arcalle50
    arcalle50 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Happy New Year. I've lost 22lbs so far and I have 50 to go. The holidays almost unleashed something...I'm fighting back now!
  • gracepost123
    gracepost123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have 95 lbs to loose!! Seems impossible :( need all the support I can get :)!
  • GreenNight18
    GreenNight18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 to lose! Always looking for motivating friends!
  • carmkizzle
    carmkizzle Posts: 211 Member
    Options

I need to lose 29 more pounds to reach my goal weight, which can be achieved by June as long as I continue to work towards my goal. Losing weight the healthy weight is definitely going to take some time, but time really does go by fast, and 6 months from now you can be down 30lbs! Don't let the slow process deter you! Don't! Set realistic goals for yourself - my goal is to lose 4 pounds a month - nothing that is crazy and daunting. Try to eat small portions at meal time, drink lots of water (to help fill your belly), and don't restrict yourself too much - otherwise, you'll just flip out and eat everything you kept telling yourself you couldn't have. Any treat that I want, I'll buy ONE and just eat the ONE; I can't trust myself around much more, but I am satisfied with having one treat. You'll get used it all it, eventually...JUST KEEP GOING. Life isn't all about broccoli and carrot sticks. You just have to find a nice balance and see what works for you. Good luck!
  • KingofdaBean
    KingofdaBean Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50 more myself. Need some new active MFP buddies
  • brittnee914
    brittnee914 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm four days into a better life. I have 50+pounds to lose and looking for people who are on the same journey. I have two boys that need a healthy momma to be around! Feel free to add me as I need all the motivation I can get :):)
  • hlcavalieri
    hlcavalieri Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I have 61 lbs left to lose, down 26 so far! Feel free to add me! Always looking for new friends to travel this weight loss journey with! Good luck to everyone :)
  • dizzzy33
    dizzzy33 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Right there with you all. I've got 64 to lose and would love to support you all and be supported back. I've got 4 kids at home. I need to turn things around in my life and start setting a positive example! We can do this!! :)
  • TonyF61
    TonyF61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi folks, I have 80 lbs to lose I was told by my family doctor that I have NASH. Which is an acronym for some big medical term that in short means a fatty liver. Unfortunately this has caused me to have non alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver. So lose 100 lbs or I will die of cirrhosis. Started out at 304 lbs down to 279.4 so ya I can use all the encouragement I can get. :)
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have about 50 pounds to loose to reach my goal weight too. I am starting back on here in hopes of making a huge lifestyle change! My dad has been battle colon cancer for a few years now and it's beginning to spread throughout his body :'( ...he's young and I want to make these changes to prevent myself from being at high risk of colon cancer too. I have a 14 year old daughter I need to be around for. :)

Good Luck Everyone !
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

I'm halfway to my goal of losing 50. Friend me if you want to provide mutual support for each other.

Kevin