Significant other

Options
2»

Replies

• stacyhaddenham
    stacyhaddenham Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Mine knows, and is even on here with me. That said, I have my profile set to private with the exception of my diary which is set so only friends can see it. I don't hide anything from my SO but I also don't share with everybody and their brother on MFP just to avoid the appearance of a secret with her. Instead I share if she asks or if I post somewhere like this forum with her.
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Mine has no idea i'm losing weight. I'm 650km away at university at the moment so hoping to surprise him when I go back to visit :)
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    My husband knows I am working on my wellness and he could (but I can't get him to) check out MFP and what I do on it any time. Nothing I say or do on here is any different that what I would do or say in front of him.
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What is this in reference to? I'm confused, are you saying we should want to hide our MFP accts?

Mine is on here as well but he just doesn't post or view the forums.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    Nothing on here (or anywhere) needs hiding from her. I'd love for her to join MFP. She keeps complaining about how this is the heaviest she's ever been and it would be nice to see her do something about it instead of just talk about it.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    single so i dont gotta worry, but than again if i had a Significant other she would know all my passwords if she wanted to know them.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    rhianna818 wrote: »
    What is this in reference to? I'm confused, are you saying we should want to hide our MFP accts?

Mine is on here as well but he just doesn't post or view the forums.

I'm going to guess it's in reference to the bulk of chit chat treads and the sexualized comments in them.

That, or the OP was sexy messaging with someone and oops, she's married.
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hide? Does tucking count?
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Hide? Does tucking count?

Bwahahahah!
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Mine makes fun of me for being on here says i just need to develop willpower over my diet and exercise more
  • EmeraldGirl_06
    EmeraldGirl_06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My SO is one of the inspirations for me to get back on. He's been a member for a while and does really well so I promised myself I would try again. I didn't stick with it the last time so I want to proove to myself that I can do it and stick with it. " I want to look good for him too" ;)
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I was joking with my earlier. SD knows its no secret, this isn't a dating app
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    @pie_eyes i believe there are a number of users here that would disagree lol
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Mine knows, has no issues with me being on here. Actually he encourages me, saying if it works for me, go for it!
  • starbuckaddict
    starbuckaddict Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    #foreversingle with nothing to hide but also everything to hide
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    my 'SO' is on mfp so..... nothing hidden here lol
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend can eat like a pig and never gain a pound (*kitten*) as well as often just "doesn't feel like eating" (that never happens to me, so he's not really all that interested. He knows I do tracking stuff and is supportive, but that's about it. I would never hide anything from him though, I tell him everything. I also don't do anything that I would need to hide, so that makes life easy!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    @pie_eyes i believe there are a number of users here that would disagree lol

Lol I know but I thought a reminder could be issued