Okay this is weird...

Options
Who would want to talk about being fat? Anyway, I'm not new to MFP. I've been using it for just under a year. I started because I had three surgeries within three months and the nutritionist at my doctors office told me to make sure I get 90 grams of protein a day...healing, blah, blah blah. Well, I've lost a decent amount of weight, though I think mostly because I've had my abdomen torn apart, and it's just not very much fun to eat. I workout mostly to keep out of the physical therapists office, but I do it a lot.

I've reached a point where people are just pretty much always snarky about my weight loss and workout habits. I think mostly because of jealousy or general female judginess. So, I'm posting here to find some like minded souls and a little bit of support.

FWIW, I'm 48, own my own business, and don't follow any particular diet or workout "program". I just eat when I'm hungry and workout 5 or 6 times a week. I do Pilates, Yoga, and just started running at the beginning of the year ( not a lot, just 10 miles a week.)

Love to chat or be helpful if I can.

kat

Replies

• nosoda2014
    nosoda2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • alitach
    alitach Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome txkat3!

I started my weight loss journey Nov 2013 and I'm still going strong with MFP. Been a great way to monitor and keep track of my food and exercise.
  • txkat3
    txkat3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    nosoda2014 wrote: »
    Great Job!
    Thanks!