Looking for buddies!!

Options
To talk about our journeys, keep each other accountable, no one in my circle of friends is interested in losing weight or working out, I hate to talk to them about my journey because they just don't understand where I'm coming from or why I don't want to go out to eat every weekend lol! Feel free to message or request me, I'm very friendly :)

Replies

• KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I know what not having support feels like! Keep up the good work, you look great!! :)
  • robbi52
    robbi52 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I need to lose this weight for myself and to become a kidney donor for my sister in law. Any encouragement welcome!!
  • pookey96
    pookey96 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling in need of more friends with the same weight loss goals
  • bigbodybake
    bigbodybake Posts: 49 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm learning everything is more fun and easier with motivation, let's do it
  • muggynights
    muggynights Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I hear ya... I'm having a hard time staying on track. I went on vacation and it totally derailed my routine.
  • knolan147
    knolan147 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It's important to have support when trying to lose weight. I'm here for ya. :)
  • Hot_Mama2016
    Hot_Mama2016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I understand how that feels. It's good to have others who get what you're going through. I'm here too
  • Shasha1x
    Shasha1x Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Requested/accepted everyone
  • qtpiedee
    qtpiedee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need some support buddies too, need to get motivated to get more active....please add me...
  • lizkharvey
    lizkharvey Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat.. wish I had more real friends interested in weight loss!
  • lagoizk
    lagoizk Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add friends as I don't have any type of social media accounts and I'm new at this. I will accept and motivate anyone, take their tips! :) add me. I used to do 2 hours of Pilates a day, one hour of fast past running and an hour of bike a day... To doing nothing 3 years later and gaining 30 pounds. I'm starting again slowly and want to have a more achievable goal and normal amount of exercise a day... Lol
  • Shasha1x
    Options
    Okay ladies requested/accepted you guys!! Hope to hear from you all & thanks for responding means a lot that I'm not the only one feeling alone in my journey :):):)
  • anthonynaylor
    anthonynaylor Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    sent, assuming you're accepting requests from the other sex 8)
  • Shasha1x
    Options
    sent, assuming you're accepting requests from the other sex 8)

Yup!
  • M_fit7
    M_fit7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys feel free to add me im doing a little bit of a transformation