Active friends wanted!

Options
Hi!
I'm looking for some friends to keep me accountable for my weight loss, I'm UK based looking to (initially) lose about 4 stone, but my ultimate goal is to lose 100lbs.

All welcome to add me :)

Replies

• EranceClarke
    EranceClarke Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your weight loss goal.. Any tips advice you may want or need just ask, p.s I don't know how to add friends on here.
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Same Here - Lost 7 stone so far but another 4 stone to lose! No one ever seems to comment on my news feed and I know active members would keep me encouraged - so will add you and anyone else is free to add me also :)
  • CXE2017
    CXE2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    lynz4589 wrote: »
    Same Here - Lost 7 stone so far but another 4 stone to lose! No one ever seems to comment on my news feed and I know active members would keep me encouraged - so will add you and anyone else is free to add me also :)

that's amazing! congrats! :smiley:
  • CXE2017
    Options
    Good luck in your weight loss goal.. Any tips advice you may want or need just ask, p.s I don't know how to add friends on here.

Brilliant, thank you! I will add you then instead if that's alright
  • tana961
    tana961 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 3st not a clue how im going to do it.
  • tana961
    tana961 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to add ppl lol. please add me guys. :smile:
  • joey4014
    joey4014 Posts: 159 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Just click on their username and then click on their username again, you'll see the green 'Add As Friend' box.
  • EranceClarke
    EranceClarke Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes anyone's welcome to add me, I'm no good with technology
  • msharrington315
    msharrington315 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have successfully lost 200+ pounds (all natural) and been maintaining for over six months. Would love to have more friends for support and to give support as well.
  • CXE2017
    Options
    Hi. I have successfully lost 200+ pounds (all natural) and been maintaining for over six months. Would love to have more friends for support and to give support as well.

That's amazing! congratulations :) shall be adding you now