Little late but I'd like to join :-)
  • asilmax
    asilmax Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join
  • bigjane80
    bigjane80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? If not, I'm interested.
  • jenniferapa
    jenniferapa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 16 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Let Yourself Transform!" and goes for 11 weeks. It is from January 11 to March 28. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on January 7!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group. If you try to join there, sometimes there are so many invites that don't get accepted that I don't see some of the requests.

Welcome!

Kristen

I would like to join
    Is it too late?
  • kwittenberg1
    kwittenberg1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    May I join?
  • SapanPan
    SapanPan Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Please invite me
  • sosopa
    sosopa Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    could I join?
  • Jennygirl12369
    Jennygirl12369 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can I join?????
  • Terridactyl2015
    Terridactyl2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Any room for a late comer? I need motivation to keep going. I would love to join.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,964 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 16 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Let Yourself Transform!" and goes for 11 weeks. It is from January 11 to March 28. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on January 7!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group. If you try to join there, sometimes there are so many invites that don't get accepted that I don't see some of the requests.

Welcome!

Kristen

Kristen, i have been in your challenges before....and need one again. Please send me an invite to the group. I have my stats from last week to enter as "start". Thanks!

• nmcrosier
    nmcrosier Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    CW: 178.3
    GW: 165
  • iva_p
    iva_p Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would like to join as well. Thanx
  • fmlcupid
    fmlcupid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Id like to join a little late
  • Forever_Country09
    Forever_Country09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group! :)
  • scyssy
    scyssy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join
  • SummerSmiles07
    SummerSmiles07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • daniellabello37
    daniellabello37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Thanks!
  • Mrs_totty
    Mrs_totty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too thanks!! I tried last week but think it got lost in all the replies.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Thank you, SO MUCH, for all of the interest in this challenge. We stopped sending invites, on page 14. I posted again about it, on page 18 (asking a moderator to delete this thread), but instead my post was pulled. I will host another one, at the end of March. :smiley: