yoga wii fit

Options
can anyone tell me how many calories yoga on will fit would burn, not tried it yet, but need to tone up? is it worth a try??

Replies

• BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I think it might tell you how many calories you burn. Im pretty sure it did the last time I used mine, but it might only be on the wi fit plus x
  • flab2fab882
    Options
    It tells you how many you burn
  • tami107
    tami107 Posts: 25
    Options
    oh okay lol shows I only ever use it to weigh in lol
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    not too may to be honest if you want cal burn do the hulaing!(is that a word ??) any cardio is better to burn away those cals :)
    have you tried on the wii....EA active workouts 1 and 2...they are really good not too daer also :) look on ebay you will get cheaper!
  • mitchpixx
    mitchpixx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    May I recommend looking at the XBox 360 instead of the Wii (if you haven't already bought it). It tells you all the stats you need and the dancing programs are great fun!
  • RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    i havent used the yoga on the wii fit, i also use it to weigh! i also use EA Active 1 and do most of my cardio on it, i find it really good and it shows your calorie burn.
    i been given Just Dance which is quite good to get you moving but doesnt have a workout feature which is a shame as it would be good for burning a few cals -- i just log it as dancing,general.
    am desperate to get Zumba for the wii but have said ill wait until ive lost my first stone.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    am desperate to get Zumba for the wii ,,,
    i am not sure wether to get the zumba for the wii also...i want to but is still alot of money if it crud!
  • tami107
    tami107 Posts: 25
    Options
    Oh I tried the yoga, and it was pants, wasted an hour of exercise time, will try and look up EA active, have not heard of them, but have heard of the zumba, which I want to buy

Thanks everyone :ohwell: