Turbo Jam..... Anyone do it?

Options
I have been looking into a new fitness DVD. I see Turbo Fire is the new one and is pretty intense....... so i thought about trying Turbo Jam. Does any one still do this and does it work?

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is awesome. I now do Turbo Fire which is even more awesome but yes it's very intense and if you don't feel ready, then Turbo Jam is a great place to start. It's more fun than zumba, lol, so don't worry!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOVE Turbo Jam! It's so fun and it burns a TON of calories. I put on my HRM and it showed that I burned 900 calories in about 40 minutes. And the best thing about it is that it doesn't feel like work as much as normal workouts do.
  • mlcastillo_2
    Options
    i loooove turbo jam! the music is awesome and its just fun! i actually find myself looking forward to it. I now do Turbo Fire and its waaaay more intense but nonetheless fun. i recommend it!
  • Rena421
    Rena421 Posts: 31
    Options
    Definately start off with Turbo Jam. It is a great workout. Once you tire of Turbo Jam and you've increased your stamina, graduate to Turbo Fire.
  • AngieDee12
    AngieDee12 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :smile: Turbo Jam is awesome! I love the instructor. Very motivational. Turbo Fire is great too! More difficult, but you will get a great workout with turbo jam...it's all what you put into it! Have fun!