In need of a support group as serious as I am.

Options
I'm a mother of five kids. I'm 33 years old. I weigh 220, and I'm 5'4". At my heaviest I was 267 (and pregnant with my youngest), but I haven't really moved from 220 in about two years.

I am doing this thing.
At this point I'm relatively sure I can do it on my own motivation alone, but it would certainly help to have a support group!

Befriend me and let's kick butt together.

Replies

• dujyandco
    dujyandco Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm fourteen years older than you, and have two children, 14 and 10. Much the same, for the rest.
    I walk well over 10 miles per day, and work off (exercise) at least 1000 calories daily.
    I don't skimp on my favorite foods (and drinks), because I'm in it for the long haul--and I believe in being happy. I just budget them in.
    Is that serious enough for you? :) (As far as I'm concerned, losing 70 pounds is a fait accompli.... just waiting for the outside to catch up with the inside. :) )
    -Stephanie
  • Zannabell82
    Zannabell82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! I'm new to this site. How do I add you as a friend? :smile:
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I set my alarm early to get in a workout before work. I also try to get to the gym after work at least 3 days and then get in a home workout or run on the weekends. My goal is about an hour a day. I don't always log food, but I do log exercise. Do both:) I did both when I first joined and wanted to lose, but I'm more into maintenance now and only log when out of range.